Is there an inverted Y option?

  • Thread starter Thread starter PletdeKoe
  • 6 comments
  • 1,366 views
Messages
1,828
Messages
PletdeKoe
I always use the inverted Y in games, mostly shooters, but also in racing games. Do anybody know where this option is?
 
Do we have any Y axis control in GT6 then?
 
Do you mean pulling the R3 stick towards you to accelerate, push it away to brake?
If so, you should be able to customise your controller to that effect by hitting start at the main GT Home screen. I believe each movement of both sticks is customisable.
 
:lol: I repeatedly tried to control the moon buggy in the air like you can in GTA V.
 
I always use the inverted Y in games, mostly shooters, but also in racing games. Do anybody know where this option is?

Controls can be configured in options under wireless controller.
 
I wonder if you could invert a question mark in a thread title ¿
 
Back