Is there an official drift mode (to those who have the Japanese GT4)?

  • Thread starter Thread starter s0nny80y
  • 10 comments
  • 2,084 views
Messages
406
No one has mentioned (at least with the Japanese GT4) if there is an official drift mode. So I'm wondering, does anybody know if there is an official drift mode?
 
I heard rumor that there was, but i have gotten no confirmation.
 
I've heard rumors, but i've heard nothing of Polyphony Digital. And it says nothing of a drift mode on their site. So I can suppose its a no.
 
I thought there was a screen shot of a menu showing drift mode in the lower left corner.

But I haven't heard anything about it. I don't know if it was dropped or not.
 
That sucks. See how they tryed to do it without saying it too. I think its the same thing with the paint shop too.
 
Not the paint shop option..... -_-
 
Actually, there is a drift mode in GT4... It's actually called "Rally"... :lol:
 
Back