Is there another GT Sport Update coming for the end of November, Speculation?

I'm impressed by Poly; even if the track list was poor at the release, they managed to bring all these tracks in just a year.

-Monza;
-Tsukuba;
-Le Mans;
-Red Bull Ring;
-Fuji Speedway;
-Circuit de Barcelona;
-Sainte-Croix Circuit;
-Dragon Trail - Gardens;
-Blue Moon Bay - Infield.
-Another TBA track.

I'm happy with the content and the patching since last update. Haven't got a single stuck on grid or stuck in autodrive bug since then. If I may dream, I hope for either one of these things:

- Rain(y) weather / Changing conditions
- Snowy Chamonix perhaps to celebrate the Winter months?
- Stadium racing in License School => RoC kind of 1 vs 1 online venue with knock out format

I'm impressed by Poly; even if the track list was poor at the release, they managed to bring all these tracks in just a year.

-Monza;
-Tsukuba;
-Le Mans;
-Red Bull Ring;
-Fuji Speedway;
-Circuit de Barcelona;
-Sainte-Croix Circuit;
-Dragon Trail - Gardens;
-Blue Moon Bay - Infield.
-Another TBA track.
Don't forget the variations of Maggiore.

It takes longer than a few weeks to put a car in a game.

There are many things ready before a release schedule date. I doubt they’re sprinting towards the monthly releases each month, but in testing instead. The sprints would be for the following months release. I’m doubting much of a game update with this, probably an emergency patch to the current problems and maybe small tweaks to what was recently launched.

Ferrari F50 Confirmed!

GT Sport Comp Car Ferrari F50 Circle.jpg

Ferrari F50.jpg

Since the FIA Championship finals are taking place middle of the month and the Championships before have shown new cars and tracks for the next dlc, I would hope like before the wait for us to get to use them wouldn't be too long, as has been the case. So maybe another dlc at the of end November or start of December is possible? That leaves plenty of time for a Christmas dlc as well. And if not, no problem. GT Sport is an on going project with more updates than just about any other game. And coupled with the success of the FIA Championship, active community and PD finally taking an interest in what cars players want to see in the game, we still have more to look forward to next year. Remember, after being spoiled on monthly dlc's at the start, we received nothing in June then went back glut of new content. That empty period got forgotten as well. If we only receive 1 more dlc for this year, than so be it. I am sure we will get a lot of nice goodies in the coming months to make us forget about one barren month.

Back