Is there another GT Sport Update coming for the end of November, Speculation?

Australia
QLD,
StigBelcherStyle
Update 1.29 was pushed back to 6th of November due to the clash with the FIA Championship, will there be any update for the end of November?

Previous Dates for updates
Update 1.29 - 6th November, Tuesday
Update 1.28 - 26th September, Monday
Update 1.27 - 27th August, Monday
Update 1.23 - 30th July, Monday
No content in June
Update 1.19 - 30th May, Wednesday
Update 1.18 - 30th April, Monday
Update 1.15 - 28th March, Wednesday
Update 1.13 - 28th February, Wednesday
Update 1.11 - 25th January, Thursday
Update 1.10 - 22nd December, Friday
Update 1.06 - 27th November, Monday

Last edited:
Doesnt matter anyway..,. it was delayed and that's all that's important.

I would expect Dec. 6 is the new ETA?

Its either going to be Cote D' Azur or that one in Belgium that no one wants or likes or needs...

How do you know?
The last round of the FIA Championship was on the 28th of October, Also I remember reading an article somewhere i'll try and find it so i can link it in on this discussion.

Bellow is a list of Vehicular updates and their release dates, There is a pattern with the updates as they all line up with the last week of each month.

No content in June

Last edited:
Total Cars in updates

Previous Dates for updates

Update 1.29 - 6th November, Tuesday (9 cars)
Update 1.28 - 26th September, Monday (9 cars)
Update 1.27 - 27th August, Monday (8 cars)
Update 1.23 - 30th July, Monday (8 cars)
No content in June (0 cars)
Update 1.19 - 30th May, Wednesday (9 cars)
Update 1.18 - 30th April, Monday (1 car)
Update 1.15 - 28th March, Wednesday (13 cars)
Update 1.13 - 28th February, Wednesday (12 cars)
Update 1.11 - 25th January, Thursday (10 cars)
Update 1.10 - 22nd December, Friday (12 cars)
Update 1.06 - 27th November, Monday (3 cars)

Total Cars in Updates: 94 cars

I think the real question should be , will there be one or two updates before the year ends ?

Going back to the first update in Nov. of 2017 , the days between updates goes:
25 days for Dec update
34 days for Jan update
34 days for Feb update
28 days for Mar update
33 days for Apr update
31 days for May update
No Jun update
60 days for Jul update
28 days for Aug update
30 days for Sep update
41 days for Nov update

That would seem to leave two options, (option 1)one update say the first week of Dec, then another the first week of Jan. or (option 2) wait until later in Dec and then late in Jan. I'm kind of leaning toward option two.

The last round of the FIA Championship was on the 28th of October, Also I remember reading an article somewhere i'll try and find it so i can link it in on this discussion.

Bellow is a list of Vehicular updates and their release dates, There is a pattern with the updates as they all line up with the last week of each month.

No content in June

So you are just assuming there was a delay, and assuming the reason? (and no, they don't all line up in the last week, aka December). Also patterns can change and there was never a promise of the 1.29 update being in October.

December update seems most likely to me, and preferably in the second half in order to sweeten the holidays with fresh content.

I feel like some people will feel this is a cop out... we get one on the 6th of Nov. and we miss a "true" November update (since it was really the Oct. update) and skip straight to December?

This is only acceptable if they have two tracks and 18 cars in the December update.

I feel like some people will feel this is a cop out... we get one on the 6th of Nov. and we miss a "true" November update (since it was really the Oct. update) and skip straight to December?

This is only acceptable if they have two tracks and 18 cars in the December update.
Yeah december update should be really big if it will be released right before Christmas if not i want a normal monthly update like last month but at the beginning of the month let's say 6th december.

Doesnt matter anyway..,. it was delayed and that's all that's important.

I would expect Dec. 6 is the new ETA?

Its either going to be Cote D' Azur or that one in Belgium that no one wants or likes or needs...

But was it though??? Was there a press release from PD stating this?

For all we know it was planned this way with the FIA Championships in mind.

Just because something doesn't happen on your (and I mean the collective your) expected schedule, doesn't mean it's delayed!

Unless I have missed something official saying updates are to be at the end of each month and or the October update had to be delayed into November!

Last edited:
No update was announced for October.

There has NEVER been an announcement of there being monthly updates. People ass-u-me that there was and complain when something never promised does not happen.

Therefore none of the updates have been late to my knowledge.

I think there will be a patch sometime in November 're the Sport issues but that's just a guess. I don't think it will happen before the 18th though.

I think there will be another patch towards Christmas as they would want to get those funky Christmas tunes ready for @Volksauto . My guess is that this will be a content update with cars completed in the meantime. And a Circuit Experience for Catalunya. Other than that, I'm not speculating further.

So because the October update was delayed one week or so, it's suddenly wrong if there won't be two updates between now and the December holidays? Keep in mind that many workplaces shut down for almost two weeks in between late December and early January.

I think if/when updates occur it will be vanilla x cars/1 track/ previous track's circuit experience, no surprises. Correct if I get it wrong please?

Acceptable? I don’t think they owe us anything. Some of you have such entitled attitudes.

Acceptable? I don’t think they owe us anything. Some of you have such entitled attitudes.

You can call it what you like? Does 'expectation' make it more paleatable to those with weaker constitutions?

Is it somehow offensive to some people to expect an update every month?

Apologies to people who may be offended.

I don't think we'll get another content update this month. The next one will most likely come in December, even if it's toward the end of the month. I know that such a wait will be hard to bear; no point getting hung up on the fact nothing came for October. PD don't have anything to make up for.

Back