Is there any serious drivers left in MCLA? (Replicas)

Discussion in 'Midnight Club' started by Sokaiii, Oct 2, 2010.

1. Sokaiii

Sokaiii

Since still waiting on GT5 and TDU 2 got pushed back im stuck with this game. Dont get me wrong i love MCLA but lately i cant really find any serious drivers. Just a bunch of kids crashing into each other or ppl with stupid cars with tons of vinyls that dont make sence.

So if you re a good driver that likes to cruise (not race), or into drifting let me know.

I only ride replicas..

My replica cars in around 4 diffrent accounts:

Euro tuners:

Audi R8 - MTM supercharged
    Audi R8 - ABT
    Audi RS4 - AS4 ABT replica
    Audi RS4 - A4 MTM
    Audi S5 - MTM K500
    Audi S5 - AS5 ABT
    Lamborghini Gallardo - Superleggera
    Lamborghini Murcielago - LP670-4 SV
    Mercedes S600 - Kleemann
    Mercedes S600 - BRABUS
    Mercedes CL65 - Lorinser
    Mercedes CL65 - CK65RS Carlsson aigner

Japan tuners:

Nissan Skyline - Mines N1 spec
    Nissan Skyline - Nismo S-tune
    Nissan Skyline - MCR
    Nissan Skyline - HKS Driving performer
    Nissan Skyline - Blitz D1gp 2007 version
    Nissan Skyline - Bee Racing/Goodyear D1gp car
    Nissan 240 - 460 POW D1gp car
    Nissan 240 - R Y O Extreme D1gp spec
    Mazda RX7 - RE amemiya GT 2002 wide kit
    Mazda RX7 - RE amemiya/Aspara Super GT
    Mazda RX7 - RE amemiya Greddy Kit
    Mazda RX7 - RE amemiya RE super G
    Mazda RX7 - RE amemiya/Trust/Greddy/Toyo D1gp spec (2008)
    Mazda RX7 - RE amemiya/Advan D1gp spec (2004)
    Mazda RX7 - R Magic Time attack
    Mazda RX7 - NKB/Benelop D1gp spec
    Mazda RX7 - R Y O with MK D1gp spec
    Mazda RX7 - Grenade D1gp spec
    Mazda RX7 - Apexi D1gp spec
    Mazda RX8 - RE amemiya/Greddy
    Mazda RX8 - RE amemiya Touge car
    Mazda RX8 - RE amemiya M7 D1gp spec
    Evo X - Runduce/Varis
    Evo X - Cusco JAF Rally car
    Evo X - Advan/Piaa Rally car
    Evo X - Endless Super Taikyu
    Evo X - Pro Tent

And now i see that its gonna be a very long list coz im not even done yet, but you get the point i think. ;p

2. CWR

CWR

I'm serious, but when I try to cruise online PSN boots me right off instantly - I think I can cruise on XBL (I'm so serious that I have the game on both consoles) but I'll try again as soon as I can. You can judge my cars from my many posts on this forum...

3. CWR

CWR

Okay, now I can cruise online on PSN. When I just went online, and the only other player quit out almost immediately :indiff:

4. Sokaiii

Sokaiii

I had the same problem. In my case there were something with my router.. changed it and now it works fine.

5. HKS racer

HKS racer (Banned)

It would be cool if you post some photos of all that D1 replicas! I have MCLA and I have some little replicas and some realistic race livrery cars too. If this thread is still alive I will post something

6. Sokaiii

Sokaiii

Yes sure ill post some...

R Y O Extreme
    [​IMG]

RE Trust/Greddy/Toyo 2008
    [​IMG]

RE Trust/M7/Toyo 2009
    [​IMG]

NKB/Benelop
    [​IMG]

Blitz
    [​IMG]

460 pov
    [​IMG]

7. CWR

CWR

Not a race replica, but a tuner:

[​IMG]

& my version:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Everybody's done one of these I think:

[​IMG]

Hmmm, I don't really seem to have the type of replicas you're talking about...

Marc30599 likes this.
  8. HKS racer

HKS racer (Banned)

Great replicas Sokaii!! Expecially the Blitz R34 great work :tup: I'm more into create my own livreries but I have a sort of Gran Turismo replica's, which I've bought it online and reworked some decals.

Calsonic_Impul_Skyline
    [​IMG]
    Mazda_RX-8_LM
    [​IMG]

And these are some of my cars:
    [​IMG]
    Chevy Corvette "Carbon X Race Car"
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Saleen S7 "Injen Technology"
    [​IMG]
    Nissan Skyline R34 "Holley Nos"
    [​IMG]

Also great RX-7 by CWR!

9. Knight Spirit

Knight Spirit

woah their epic dude...
    I'd love to cruise with you, add me
    Knight_Spirit

10. CWR

CWR

I figured out how to make carbon fiber in this game, which made it possible to make that RX-7...but I kinda over used it for a while :crazy:

Last edited: Mar 17, 2011
  11. TaurusSHO

TaurusSHO

Ive made what i would call tributes there not exactly replicas but you cant tell what theme i'm channeling:
    RX8-GT4 LM Race Car
    Camaro Concept-69 Camaro Pacecar
    GT-GT Heritage/Gulf GT40

Unfortunatley I'm having the same problem where it kick me out right away most of the time and I'm not tech savy enough to fix it

12. VspecZR1GT2RS89

VspecZR1GT2RS89

@CWR, Sokaiii & HKS, Cool cars guys, btw I'm a MCLA lover myself! :)

But since I don't have GT5 nor TDU2 yet. :( I still play this, if any1 interested in selling or trading cars,here's my PSN account: entertowin, niNjasPY55 and/or fastNfurious33. :)

If u guys are intersted in some of my designs, let me know, but I'll give you guys a lil' sneak peak on a few. ;)

Nissan Skyline GT-R: Jada Toys Motorex GT-R, Jada Toys Import Racer Ingited GT-R, Brian's 2fastn2furious GT-R, Madza Bomex Rx-7 (under construction), Dom's fastNfurious RX-7, Han's tokyo drift RX-7

If u are interested in any1 of these hit me up, or add me.

Thanks.

13. r4a2g0

r4a2g0

hello ya'll the cars are beautiful great work on creating replicas. I made a few myself the Malisped corvette as well as a number of GNX turned Monte Carlos for NASCAR> Kodak, Wrangler Jeans, Tide[Which is a pimp ass paint scheme] and Havoline. I just started fooling around with MCLA when the PSN crashed on us for 14 days now!!!! ahhhhhh!! as soon as its up I'd like to get up with a few of you and do some crusing and drifting. It all sounds fun. I plan on having a few more cars done. its awfully hard to find different and unique images that are clear enough to recreate. Add me on PSN when it comes back, my name is r4a2g0, Please include that you saw this on gtplanet in the request so i know to add you.

have fun racing guys and hope to see ya'll sooner than later.

14. Ya21

Ya21

Hey, im down. I have a remake of the Corvette C6R. I might not be on until Wed. though, Im going to return from Mexico to LA early Monday Morning.

15. Ya21

Ya21

Oops this is old. haha, sorry for the 2x post.

16. bainesymonn

bainesymonn

Hey guy's, sorry for posting on this old thread but i've started playing mc:LA again and im loving it :D but whenever i go online its always with little kids screaming and nos'ing it away while they blow there carbarettor in their tricked out ninja's or with idiots in range rover's ramming you up the arse all the time. Anyway im just looking for some people to cruise/race/drift with that are actually good people :) so if this thread is alive anymore then dont hesitate to drop me a friend request : iiBAiiNESYx Mention gtp in it. Cheers.

17. ChaosStar79

ChaosStar79

I've been getting back into this game lately too. gt5 has lost my interest again. lol. I've never done the online yet, but if any ADULT clean(ish) drivers want to add me, I'll be happy to play along. :)

18. MrFerarri920

MrFerarri920 (Banned)

I just restarted my game I really liked it so I'm doing it over!

19. MUSCLECREWDave

MUSCLECREWDave

Yea I'm tired of them kids playing bumper karts as well! I'm part of a muscle car crew and were all serious people trying to have a good time! Cruising, racing, dragging all clean fun. Find us and say hello, the MUSCLE-CREW

20. ChaosStar79

ChaosStar79

Add me if you want to, It's been a while since I played this but I'd like to get back into it. :) So far my 3000gt is my fastest, but Muscle is fun too.

21. migo54

migo54

i'll cruise with anybody that adds me. I do have the Devil's Z as a replica. All I do online is cruise, drag, and race. PSN: migo0999