Is there any serious drivers left in MCLA? (Replicas)

• Thread starter Sokaiii
  • 20 comments
A5 Convertible´10 & RX7 RE Amemiya´99
Since still waiting on GT5 and TDU 2 got pushed back im stuck with this game. Dont get me wrong i love MCLA but lately i cant really find any serious drivers. Just a bunch of kids crashing into each other or ppl with stupid cars with tons of vinyls that dont make sence.

So if you re a good driver that likes to cruise (not race), or into drifting let me know.

I only ride replicas..

My replica cars in around 4 diffrent accounts:

Euro tuners:

Audi R8 - MTM supercharged
Audi R8 - ABT
Audi RS4 - AS4 ABT replica
Audi RS4 - A4 MTM
Audi S5 - MTM K500
Audi S5 - AS5 ABT
Lamborghini Gallardo - Superleggera
Lamborghini Murcielago - LP670-4 SV
Mercedes S600 - Kleemann
Mercedes S600 - BRABUS
Mercedes CL65 - Lorinser
Mercedes CL65 - CK65RS Carlsson aigner

Japan tuners:

Nissan Skyline - Mines N1 spec
Nissan Skyline - Nismo S-tune
Nissan Skyline - MCR
Nissan Skyline - HKS Driving performer
Nissan Skyline - Blitz D1gp 2007 version
Nissan Skyline - Bee Racing/Goodyear D1gp car
Nissan 240 - 460 POW D1gp car
Nissan 240 - R Y O Extreme D1gp spec
Mazda RX7 - RE amemiya GT 2002 wide kit
Mazda RX7 - RE amemiya/Aspara Super GT
Mazda RX7 - RE amemiya Greddy Kit
Mazda RX7 - RE amemiya RE super G
Mazda RX7 - RE amemiya/Trust/Greddy/Toyo D1gp spec (2008)
Mazda RX7 - RE amemiya/Advan D1gp spec (2004)
Mazda RX7 - R Magic Time attack
Mazda RX7 - NKB/Benelop D1gp spec
Mazda RX7 - R Y O with MK D1gp spec
Mazda RX7 - Grenade D1gp spec
Mazda RX7 - Apexi D1gp spec
Mazda RX8 - RE amemiya/Greddy
Mazda RX8 - RE amemiya Touge car
Mazda RX8 - RE amemiya M7 D1gp spec
Evo X - Runduce/Varis
Evo X - Cusco JAF Rally car
Evo X - Advan/Piaa Rally car
Evo X - Endless Super Taikyu
Evo X - Pro Tent

And now i see that its gonna be a very long list coz im not even done yet, but you get the point i think. ;p

I'm serious, but when I try to cruise online PSN boots me right off instantly - I think I can cruise on XBL (I'm so serious that I have the game on both consoles) but I'll try again as soon as I can. You can judge my cars from my many posts on this forum...

Okay, now I can cruise online on PSN. When I just went online, and the only other player quit out almost immediately :indiff:

I had the same problem. In my case there were something with my router.. changed it and now it works fine.

It would be cool if you post some photos of all that D1 replicas! I have MCLA and I have some little replicas and some realistic race livrery cars too. If this thread is still alive I will post something

Yes sure ill post some...

R Y O Extreme
getsakeimage.ashx

RE Trust/Greddy/Toyo 2008
getsakeimage.ashx

RE Trust/M7/Toyo 2009
getsakeimage.ashx

NKB/Benelop
getsakeimage.ashx

Blitz
getsakeimage.ashx

460 pov
getsakeimage.ashx

Not a race replica, but a tuner:

0404it_01zMazda_RX7Front_Passenger_.jpg

& my version:

CF-RX-7-08.jpg

CF-RX-7-09.jpg

Everybody's done one of these I think:

Gulf-500-front-1.jpg

Hmmm, I don't really seem to have the type of replicas you're talking about...

Great replicas Sokaii!! Expecially the Blitz R34 great work 👍 I'm more into create my own livreries but I have a sort of Gran Turismo replica's, which I've bought it online and reworked some decals.

Calsonic_Impul_Skyline
THUNDERbreaks_MCLA_Calsonic_Impul_Skyline.jpg

Mazda_RX-8_LM
THUNDERbreaks_MCLA_Mazda_RX-8_LM.jpg

And these are some of my cars:
THUNDERbreaks_MCLA_Corvette_a.jpg

Chevy Corvette "Carbon X Race Car"
THUNDERbreaks_MCLA_Corvette_d.jpg

THUNDERbreaks_MCLA_Saleen_S7_a.jpg

Saleen S7 "Injen Technology"
THUNDERbreaks_MCLA_Saleen_S7_c.jpg

Nissan Skyline R34 "Holley Nos"
THUNDERbreaks_MCLA_Skyline_R34_b.jpg

Also great RX-7 by CWR!

I figured out how to make carbon fiber in this game, which made it possible to make that RX-7...but I kinda over used it for a while :crazy:

Last edited:
Ive made what i would call tributes there not exactly replicas but you cant tell what theme i'm channeling:
RX8-GT4 LM Race Car
Camaro Concept-69 Camaro Pacecar
GT-GT Heritage/Gulf GT40

Unfortunatley I'm having the same problem where it kick me out right away most of the time and I'm not tech savy enough to fix it

@CWR, Sokaiii & HKS, Cool cars guys, btw I'm a MCLA lover myself! :)

But since I don't have GT5 nor TDU2 yet. :( I still play this, if any1 interested in selling or trading cars,here's my PSN account: entertowin, niNjasPY55 and/or fastNfurious33. :)

If u guys are intersted in some of my designs, let me know, but I'll give you guys a lil' sneak peak on a few. ;)

Nissan Skyline GT-R: Jada Toys Motorex GT-R, Jada Toys Import Racer Ingited GT-R, Brian's 2fastn2furious GT-R, Madza Bomex Rx-7 (under construction), Dom's fastNfurious RX-7, Han's tokyo drift RX-7

If u are interested in any1 of these hit me up, or add me.

Thanks.

hello ya'll the cars are beautiful great work on creating replicas. I made a few myself the Malisped corvette as well as a number of GNX turned Monte Carlos for NASCAR> Kodak, Wrangler Jeans, Tide[Which is a pimp ass paint scheme] and Havoline. I just started fooling around with MCLA when the PSN crashed on us for 14 days now!!!! ahhhhhh!! as soon as its up I'd like to get up with a few of you and do some crusing and drifting. It all sounds fun. I plan on having a few more cars done. its awfully hard to find different and unique images that are clear enough to recreate. Add me on PSN when it comes back, my name is r4a2g0, Please include that you saw this on gtplanet in the request so i know to add you.

have fun racing guys and hope to see ya'll sooner than later.

Since still waiting on GT5 and TDU 2 got pushed back im stuck with this game. Dont get me wrong i love MCLA but lately i cant really find any serious drivers. Just a bunch of kids crashing into each other or ppl with stupid cars with tons of vinyls that dont make sence.

So if you re a good driver that likes to cruise (not race), or into drifting let me know.

I only ride replicas..

My replica cars in around 4 diffrent accounts:

Hey, im down. I have a remake of the Corvette C6R. I might not be on until Wed. though, Im going to return from Mexico to LA early Monday Morning.

Hey guy's, sorry for posting on this old thread but i've started playing mc:LA again and im loving it :D but whenever i go online its always with little kids screaming and nos'ing it away while they blow there carbarettor in their tricked out ninja's or with idiots in range rover's ramming you up the arse all the time. Anyway im just looking for some people to cruise/race/drift with that are actually good people :) so if this thread is alive anymore then dont hesitate to drop me a friend request : iiBAiiNESYx Mention gtp in it. Cheers.

I've been getting back into this game lately too. gt5 has lost my interest again. lol. I've never done the online yet, but if any ADULT clean(ish) drivers want to add me, I'll be happy to play along. :)

Yea I'm tired of them kids playing bumper karts as well! I'm part of a muscle car crew and were all serious people trying to have a good time! Cruising, racing, dragging all clean fun. Find us and say hello, the MUSCLE-CREW

Yea I'm tired of them kids playing bumper karts as well! I'm part of a muscle car crew and were all serious people trying to have a good time! Cruising, racing, dragging all clean fun. Find us and say hello, the MUSCLE-CREW

Add me if you want to, It's been a while since I played this but I'd like to get back into it. :) So far my 3000gt is my fastest, but Muscle is fun too.

i'll cruise with anybody that adds me. I do have the Devil's Z as a replica. All I do online is cruise, drag, and race. PSN: migo0999

Back