Is this a special Mazda Furai color?

• Thread starter chicobo329
  • 36 comments
I haven't seen it before. (But that's not saying much.) The Furai is my OCD is bright yellow.

I know that after the last update, cars in the OCD and UCD started to come in different colors than previously available.

I was planning on saving my credits for a Formula Gran Turismo but I may want to splurge on this one here since it looks so unique! My other Furai is yellow too ('Gran Turismo Yellow') which I won from that B-Spec roadster race.

Well, I hope I can get myself enough money to get both the FGT and this cool looking Furai! I suppose even if it's not quite so rare it does look very cool to say the least.

Well, I hope I can get myself enough money to get both the FGT and this cool looking Furai! I suppose even if it's not quite so rare it does look very cool to say the least.

There is a quick and easy way to get the money. If you like "cheating" that is.

I know that money trick lol.. im gonna use it to replace four cars and fix another five.. only cuz the race payouts suck and i want these done ASAP

I know that money trick lol.. im gonna use it to replace four cars and fix another five.. only cuz the race payouts suck and i want these done ASAP

I got annoyed last night when I was doing it. I was on lap 137 in third or fourth and then it said I got disconnected from the server :(
Might do it later tonight to get that black Mazda Furia.

Yes, it's quite rare. Something like the "Prototypes of the Furai's".

I got one in January from a ticket 1000. 👍

Buy it. But remember, it can't be traded now anymore. :yuck:

My Furai came in red when I won the Mazda Roadster B Spec race. My OCD shows that colour too, looks like its a special colour, but I'm not planning on getting it, you don't even get the paint item because there isn't a name for it...

The color of the red one which is now sitting in my garage is
"Gran Turismo red metallic" or something like that

I won the yellow one and the grey and red one was in my OCD the last time the Furai was in there about 6 weeks ago (so I bought it!), the one currently in my OCD is again the grey and red one. Although I'm sure it was nearly 5,000,000 when I bought it before?

ashes619
I got annoyed last night when I was doing it. I was on lap 137 in third or fourth and then it said I got disconnected from the server :(
Might do it later tonight to get that black Mazda Furia.

If you do a 16 mph constant circle youll click off constant 4 second laps... but getting cut out SUCKS... i kept running into the guy i did it with last night because he didnt know how to drive a circle

Yes that is a pretty rare one ans one i would love to have.
Its the Gun metal grey with a red wing and roof fin.

I have the Gun metal grey with black wing and roof fin.

but as someone stated earlier, the one with the red wing and roof fin is more like the original car colour seen here...
MazdaFurai_9049.jpg

I'll definitely be snagging the grey with red wing if/when it shows up. The Gran Turismo White is in my OCD. Won the Champagne Gold version, looks pretty sweet!

Like stated before, that Furai paint scheme resembles better the real life one... I suggest you buy it ;) ... it may take forever to appear in the UCD... :nervous:

I'd buy it. IMO it looks more "stealthy" than the other colors. I was lucky enough to win one (I'm pretty sure i cheered a bit when i saw the color scheme). I purchased the white one in my OCD.

Yes that is a pretty rare one ans one i would love to have.
Its the Gun metal grey with a red wing and roof fin.

I have the Gun metal grey with black wing and roof fin.

but as someone stated earlier, the one with the red wing and roof fin is more like the original car colour seen here...
MazdaFurai_9049.jpg

Never found that one on GT5 myself, gotta try to find it.

Never found that one on GT5 myself, gotta try to find it.

It's basically the prototype of the Furai's. But without the stickers. :sly:

furaisidefinal.jpg

Other Furai colors:

Mazda Furai Concept ‘08 *untradeable!

• Gran Turismo Black
  • Gran Turismo Blue Metallic
  • Gran Turismo Champagne Gold
  • Gran Turismo Green Metallic
  • Gran Turismo Gun Metal Gray
  • Gran Turismo Red
  • Gran Turismo Red Metallic
  • Gran Turismo Silver
  • Gran Turismo White
  • Gran Turismo White Pearl
  • Gran Turismo Yellow
  • Carbon/Red Wing

Hunting now the last 3. But because they are popping up so rarely in the UCD, I am using now a other strategy. Traded myself lvl 23 tickets & "grinding" the tickets now for the Furai's. :D

Back