Darren. Vroom Vroom Premium Messages 2,746 Limbo Messages TurboV16 Messages TurboV16 Jul 8, 2011 #2 No, I saw it about 100 times since Nov.24
samie57 Messages 392 USA Messages samie57 Jul 8, 2011 #3 darren200cook No, I saw it about 100 times since Nov.24 Click to expand... Okay. Lol I got it from a level 12 ticket I think.thanks for the quick reply.
darren200cook No, I saw it about 100 times since Nov.24 Click to expand... Okay. Lol I got it from a level 12 ticket I think.thanks for the quick reply.
Biobunny Messages 217 Jul 8, 2011 #4 Some cars are rare for some people while for some people they see that car everyday. Well that's the UCD.
Some cars are rare for some people while for some people they see that car everyday. Well that's the UCD.
Crazed_Coupe Messages 1,526 Messages Crazed_Coupe Jul 8, 2011 #5 It really depends if someone's looking for it or not, I like to think that no car is necessarily "rare".
It really depends if someone's looking for it or not, I like to think that no car is necessarily "rare".