Is This Rare?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dabest2500
  • 33 comments
  • 1,780 views
Messages
3,490
Messages
dabest2500
Is the 205 Turbo 16 Rally Car '85 rare?
 
Seen it once before the UCD. I didnt get it, but i was tempted. Its not something i see very often
 
Yes, most classic rally cars are..... I have purchased it, it's very good...
 
couldn't you have posted this in the rare ucd car thread you already started?
 
How much does it cost in the UCD?
I just got it from a ticket.

couldn't you have posted this in the rare ucd car thread you already started?

Dammit.
My bad.
 
I got it for around 2,000,000, it's a Group B legend.

Thanks.
Looks like I'll be keeping this then.
That's my question answered.
On another note, how does it drive?
 
I saw it several times in the UCD. Thought I had purchased it, but I actually bought the 206 Rally Car '99. I'm collecting all of the nicest looking rally cars at the moment, so I'm sure I'll end up with that one as well.
 
Is it the 205 or 205 evolution 2? If it's the 205 I have only seen it once and grabbed it. The evo 2 I have had pop up a few times.
 
Thanks.
Looks like I'll be keeping this then.
That's my question answered.
On another note, how does it drive?

You have the model before the turbo and aero parts were attached back in the 80's. I suggest tuning it, and with all aids off this thing is a great car. I also have the Turbo 16 Evolution 2, the 205 with over 450+ BHP.
 
No, I'll trade you my Fiat Panda for it though.
 
I want it with 0 mile :D

Why? What's the point of having a car and not driving them? Some people really bemuse me with this game, they want to dupe to get cars using the reasoning that it enables them to get more cars, then they don't even want to drive the things?
 
Is there a point in zero milage? What's the deal with it? For me I like an experienced machine makes my garage more like a museum :)
 
Why? What's the point of having a car and not driving them? Some people really bemuse me with this game, they want to dupe to get cars using the reasoning that it enables them to get more cars, then they don't even want to drive the things?

No no no.
I want it with 0 miles in case of trades, but after trades are done, I'll drive it.
I have no intentions of driving it at the moment, just testing out Rally cars and Super GTs.
 
No no no.
I want it with 0 miles in case of trades, but after trades are done, I'll drive it.
I have no intentions of driving it at the moment, just testing out Rally cars and Super GTs.

Imo, drive it, crash it, drive it harder, more crash

Then keep it.

No such non sense as 0 mile.
 
Imo, drive it, crash it, drive it harder, more crash

Then keep it.

No such non sense as 0 mile.

I don't want to drive it at the moment.
 
That I don't want to drive the car?

Yes. You've got your mind more on duping and trading than actually playing the game and enjoying it. What's with the obsession with 0 mile cars anyway? Unless it's got mileage into the tens of thousands it's not going to affect the car in any way.
 
Yes. You've got your mind more on duping and trading than actually playing the game and enjoying it. What's with the obsession with 0 mile cars anyway? Unless it's got mileage into the tens of thousands it's not going to affect the car in any way.

So because I don't want to drive a car that's sad???
I just don't want to drive it, the same way I don't want to drive a Citroen 2CV.
I don't want to drive it just because I don't want to.
How is that sad?
 
Iv got both the Evo version and non evo 205s with zero miles,, I just haven't got round to using them yet as my escort rally gets all the use/abuse lol :)
 
So because I don't want to drive a car that's sad???
I just don't want to drive it, the same way I don't want to drive a Citroen 2CV.
I don't want to drive it just because I don't want to.
How is that sad?

You just said:

I want it with 0 miles in case of trades, but after trades are done, I'll drive it.

That to me suggests you're more interested in 0 mile duping than actually driving it? Why did you bother creating this thread and asking how it drives if you don't want to drive it? Lemme guess, you just wanted to know how rare it was for duping?
 
You just said:
That to me suggests you're more interested in 0 mile duping than actually driving it? Why did you bother creating this thread and asking how it drives if you don't want to drive it? Lemme guess, you just wanted to know how rare it was for duping?

After all my trades are done which will be in February, I may drive.
I don't want to drive it now simply because I don't want to.
I'm planning on testing out all my rally cars in February and then the Formula machines and Le Mans racers in March.
I made this thread because I did the Birthday glitch, so I got myself the 1985 ticket.
I got the 205 but was looking for the Renault Maxi so wondered if it was worth to try again or keep it.
I asked how it drives out of curiosity.
 
I think the FGT was pretty rare (until PD set up the Online Dealership).
 
I think the FGT is rarer than the X1!

Not with all the duping going on (and not that I'm against it either).

I see prepubescents (who clearly don't know how to drive) using X1s online, luckily I have my Matte Pink Prius to give them the virtual middle-finger:sly:

I personally think that players who EARN the X1 should have their name printed on it.👍
 
Back