Is This Rare?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dabest2500
  • 33 comments
  • 1,780 views
Not with all the duping going on (and not that I'm against it either).

I see prepubescents (who clearly don't know how to drive) using X1s online, luckily I have my Matte Pink Prius to give them the virtual middle-finger:sly:

I personally think that players who EARN the X1 should have their name printed on it.👍

The X1 has been duped a lot, but to be honest, I enjoy driving my FGT MUCH MUCH more than my X1.
And yes, I know how to drive the X1, I got all Golds in the Vettel Challenge.
 
The X1 has been duped a lot, but to be honest, I enjoy driving my FGT MUCH MUCH more than my X1.
And yes, I know how to drive the X1, I got all Golds in the Vettel Challenge.

Yes, I enjoy the FGT a lot, a lot of skill required to keep it on the track without oversteering into the next barrier:ouch:
 
Yes, I enjoy the FGT a lot, a lot of skill required to keep it on the track without oversteering into the next barrier:ouch:

I particularly enjoyed the FGT Championship, but it's a shame the AI were so damn slow. And another great shame is that B-Spec gets more laps and are affected by tyre wear and fuel so they get to pitstop.
I don't understand why B-Spec was given more laps than A-Spec.
 
The X1 has been duped a lot, but to be honest, I enjoy driving my FGT MUCH MUCH more than my X1.
And yes, I know how to drive the X1, I got all Golds in the Vettel Challenge.

Have to agree about the FGT, I got pretty fed up of the X2010, especially using a controller.
 
Back