Is this the closest finish ever?

  • Thread starter Thread starter nimbus_racing
  • 79 comments
  • 8,747 views
Messages
42
I just won a race by 0.001

30112010038.jpg


saved the replay on ps3 as well.

anybody else claim this?
 
Nice one. My closest was 0.004 with NASCAR. Still got the PS3 Trophy though :)
 
That's pretty close...

My closest so far is a 0.011, just missed out on the trophy ):
 
My Dad did it in the NASCAR Challenge. He got Rollover as well (can't remember if it was the same event) when he crossed the line a car or 2 rolled him over
 
Got one with 0:00.000 once but I was in the 2nd place that time.
 
Yep, 0.003 with NASCAR Special Event :)
 
i managed to win by 0.000 somehow
 
I had a .001 as well so I got the trophy. I didn't save the replay though.
 
My B-Spec driver got a 0.003 and rewarded me the trophy =D
 
I would hate it if my B-spec driver got me a thropy instead of earning it myself..:/
 
well the trophy is actually for win less than 0.01, which isn't that hard when you see I got 0.001!
 
I had .000 once too :), think I got a trophy for it :sly:
 
I would hate it if my B-spec driver got me a thropy instead of earning it myself..:/

Nah doesn't bother me, it's just luck in getting it anyways.
 
Impressive getting this on an actual race.
I got 0.002 on the NASCAR special.
 
same, 0.002 on NASCAR event, which resulted in a trophy
 
Lol, that's what we call winning by a nose!!! :D
 
^^^

in that case, surprised there isn't more decimal point accuracy!

thought about it as well, would be nice if there was a finish line camera view for dead heats and you could actually fast forward/rewind in replays... :S
 
I got .001 once alredy, too. First day I had the game. It was during the NASCAR Special event.
 
That's pretty cool, man. Good job. There's the photo finish thread but this thousandth is special in its own right.
 
I got 26.700 for the 1000m licence test. Needed 26.700 to gold it.
 
Then you got the gold. I tied 3 gold times in the license tests and got gold for them all. Heck if you look at my photo finish for the Elise Top Gear challenge, I finished second according to the timing, by 0.001, but clearly finished in front in the replay, and got the gold. Gold for first and second in the same race aint bad :D
 
I got 26.700 for the 1000m licence test. Needed 26.700 to gold it.

I did the same in one of the licence tests, although I can't remember which one. In GT4 I also managed to miss the gold on a licence test by being 0.001 over :ouch: frustrating to say the least!
 
No close calls for me (in races), I dominate everything or wipeout doing so.
 
Back