Is this the end?

I'm fairly sure the course maker won't be coming anymore for GT6, and it has an obvious marketing reason:

Sony can't market the course maker for a discounted game on an old console.

They will keep it for GT7 and use it as a major marketing point for the game in order to push pre-orders and PS4's.
I have already decided to update to PS4, but definitely NOT because I'm waiting on GT7....:rolleyes:
There is an enormous game arriving Sept. 1st which will see its life onboard my new PS4 for a very, very long time...
If (a HUGE IF) I want a racing game in the future, there are others to try for sure...GT7? Meh, maybe.....:indiff:
So yes, GT6 (and quite possibly the series) is dead to me. 👍

I have already decided to update to PS4, but definitely NOT because I'm waiting on GT7....:rolleyes:
There is an enormous game arriving Sept. 1st which will see its life onboard my new PS4 for a very, very long time...
If (a HUGE IF) I want a racing game in the future, there are others to try for sure...GT7? Meh, maybe.....:indiff:
So yes, GT6 (and quite possibly the series) is dead to me. 👍
I'm getting MGS too. That's WHY I liked your post.

Sure thing. And you keep believing what you're told. You don't have to think so much that way. A win-win situation.

I don't believe what I'm told. I'm intelligent enough to educate myself on subjects that interest me. I analyse the facts and make up my own mind, but nice try. Just keep trying to mis-direct away from that lack of scientific knowledge you displayed. Good job champ.

How about we make a poll about how much we can endure these soon nonsense. Other games has many news, only GT that has NONE. NONE!

You know, so in the future, if PD sees the poll, they will know how much we can wait after an update. 2 weeks? A month?

New thread perhaps. This is plain unnaceptable!

4 years ish, depending on the market.

Oh wow, I guess it didn't seem so bad because we had Prologue. You would think after that happened Sony would have made sure the Ps4 had a release title or at least within 1 year of it's launch.

I don't really blame the community... I mean it's been over 2 months since we had any type of news for us to sink our teeth into :irked:

For what it's worth PD can remain silent for as long as they want to at this point... we wouldn't want to bother them with our silly requests for any (ANY) information. I mean how dare we ask them to change their ways? :rolleyes:

If I remember correctly dinosaurs couldn't adapt to their surroundings and they went extinct...
👍 this is probably the best way to describe PD's way of doing things. They only have one more chance with GT7 and if they keep failing to evolve and adapt to what others are doing, then they're going to start having less people buying and playing their games until no one does anymore.

It'd be sad because this game has so much potential, but their inability to look around them and see that what's missing from GT is what makes other games work, and I'm not talking about features but the lack of communication is really irritating the community and it shows.

I thought the pCARS patch updatefsofgopasijfgoi was about GT6 for 1.8 seconds. The thumbnail was foggy and I only saw news and 3.0, thinking it was a "Spec 3.0" update breaking through the space time continuum.

Massive games aren't built in a day. Say GT's scope isn't massive in comparison to a game like Mario Kart or Donkey Kong or Jurassic Park (Adventure!)

Really, GT can't be messed with. I will be really happy once I know I can afford to play GT with the proper equipment. I'm all giddy inside. Fm6 looked impressive as all hell. Then I was reminded of many things, which in turn reminded me how and in what ways GT games progressed in strides. I really do think the PS3 was a nightmare and they aimed too high. Mark my 🤬 words: future GT games will be MEGA.

Yes, gameplay/Career Mode..., progression don't need a new system to be executed well. After what happened with GT5, I'm thinking that they be thinkin', "We should focus greatly on GT7 only on PS!", while they DID what they did do with GT6. It's not a small game. Some of you people are just binge gamers. I said IT!

I must reiterate my feelings on the Career mode in GT6: OverHaul.

Call that part of GT, Career Mode Overhaul. On the surface, it is that simple. Beneath it, I like my racing to be as clean as possible. Couldn't get that from DC. FM, I hope it doesn't have that same issue still with aggressive opponents. I wonder if any car game will have AI react by sacrificing tires and breaks in order to avoid a collision which could end in a little spinaroo, then safely - but swiftly - be passed by 8 drivers. Artificial Intelligence + edgy little systems = GAME developers deciding how realistically intelligent a bot you're racing against can or cannot be. They have multi-million dollar budgets to try and make EVERY SINGLE 🤬 PIXEL pop as they should.

Today was a good day.

GT7 will be announced when it's ready, as was the case with Gran Turismo PSP and Gran Turismo 6. After, there will be regular news on contents.

Meanwhile, PoDi is silent. And they are right.

GT6, apart from course maker and VGTs, we don't expect anything more. Kaz confirmed, during Peugeot event, course maker is still planned for GT6. It will be there when it's ready, they will reveal news informations when it's ready.

I really don't understand reactions. I have a PS4, I play other games. I don' spend my time waiting for news from PoDi. There are not only GT in life. Then GT7 isn't ready to go out, there is still time.

Anyway, although PoDi do, they will always lose. But this topic is revealing. I have a lot of respect for Jordan and Famine, among others but the community became disastrous, at least on Gran Turismo. Some will blame PoDi but I don't care. Just see members like me who take enough distance to prove that hatred comes from yourself.

Now, I would come on GTPlanet only for news.

PD failed to deliver the promises, it's been two years and where is the track editor 100 km², human drama, improvement in sound?

How many years do we have to wait ..... 3.....4 years?

Yamauchi is not honoring his promise last GT that I bought!
100-square-km Track Editor: They ran into some last-minute issue of some description, which is why it hasn't been released yet. Only a few people know exactly what the issue is, and even they aren't at liberty to tell you.
Human drama: Right here on GTPlanet. :)
Improvement in sound: Some cars already have it, but the bulk of it is being reserved for GT7.

For me GT6 is dead already,i moved on PS4 awaitin MGS V and playing project cars meanwhile.. I really think that GT5 was a better game that GT6 was.. It just become a too easy game, focused on online races that are bad because the servers...
I'm hoping that GT7 becomes a great game..but after reading some news form PD that there will be still standard cars in GT7...makes me mad..why 2000 cars and not 300-400 actual fully premium cars only?? When better IA and sounds... Better mechanical damage and visual damage?

1- I much prefer this B-Spec Mode : optional and most complete in the guidelines.
2- Course maker will arrive on GT6.
3- GT6 has taken some music of old episodes. If only for that, it's better. Then, it's possible to use our own songs.
4- GT6 has more premium cars
5- GT5's menu? Yuck! It was clunky and unintuitive
6- The career mode of GT6 is much better. More courses, more diversity.... License mode became mandatory.
And especially the disappearance of XP system ! I prefer star system, much less frustrating. The only problem is endurance races that have disappeared.

GT6 have too : better physic, better track list with more day/night cycle and dynamic weather, Sierra rally mode, community more intuitive and more complete, etc.

GT6 has imperfections but clearly with this episode, PoDi handed series back on track. But that's just my opinion.
1- Bspec mode is useless after entering in the game past a year..and the IA is really bad
2-After 2 years...it will be time..hope you see it "soon" in a future update..
3-I'm not a lover of music while i'm driving..the music in the menus is good.
4-yes..GT6 has more premium cars that GT5.. But forza o project cars have all the cars premium... The standard cars are really a bad joke in my opinion.
5-I liked more the menu of GT5..it was better and with customized colors..slow charging but visualy better.
6-career mode?without the endurance races that where famous in the GT saga...and short races with a really bad IA..you'r joking calling that a good career mode??

And about the tracks..try the project cars game...all tracks have 24H cicle, dynamic weather.. And not only rain... With project cars and assetto corsa PD have now a really hard job to equal or getting better in the simulator games

6-career mode?without the endurance races that where famous in the GT saga...and short races with a really bad IA..you'r joking calling that a good career mode??
He's comparing it to GT5, where you can progress in the career mode without even getting any licenses, and that one XP system.

GT7 will be announced when it's ready, as was the case with Gran Turismo PSP and Gran Turismo 6. After, there will be regular news on contents.

Meanwhile, PoDi is silent. And they are right.

GT6, apart from course maker and VGTs, we don't expect anything more. Kaz confirmed, during Peugeot event, course maker is still planned for GT6. It will be there when it's ready, they will reveal news informations when it's ready.

I really don't understand reactions. I have a PS4, I play other games. I don' spend my time waiting for news from PoDi. There are not only GT in life. Then GT7 isn't ready to go out, there is still time.

Anyway, although PoDi do, they will always lose. But this topic is revealing. I have a lot of respect for Jordan and Famine, among others but the community became disastrous, at least on Gran Turismo. Some will blame PoDi but I don't care. Just see members like me who take enough distance to prove that hatred comes from yourself.

Now, I would come on GTPlanet only for news.
Well duh, i have tons of things apart from GT5 or 6.

But it is a right to be pissed off from PD's communication compare to the others. Plus like i was said other games provide more news and content than PD. It is very alarming state to PD.

He's comparing it to GT5, where you can progress in the career mode without even getting any licenses, and that one XP system.
I really liked their XP system, it could be better implemented,sure,but it was a good idea.
And comparing the career mode.. The one of GT5 was longer and better overall that the mode of GT6 in my opinion.

I really liked their XP system, it could be better implemented,sure,but it was a good idea.
And comparing the career mode.. The one of GT5 was longer and better overall that the mode of GT6 in my opinion.

GT4 career mode feels more longer, diverse, and compelling than GT5.Same with GT5 to GT6.

Sans the stupid and console breaking 24 hour endurance. But 24 minutes endurance is laughable at best. 4-8 hours tops.

Wow, somebody's really mad for waiting for PD.

Here, eat this:
snickers.jpg

Better?

No Snickers for me (I'm nuts enough already ). I'd rather have a Marathon :lol:

It's the Pebble Beach concours this weekend so we're guaranteed some GT news on Sunday/Monday... Another prize winning car will be coming (although probably to GT7).
Personally I love driving around in the classics, though they're more suitable for cruising or lapping than for most seasonal/career events.

I was bored. So I try to playing it again with some random Hongkong players. It was the most fun ive ever been in the open lobby. No aids and gradually rising pp by 50. What I like is that if they told to be clean, they race clean. Of dirty they also did. For a random lobby it was very organized.

Sadly, very rare that happens. Most are just so boring, I literally felt asleep in the middle of the race, then I got kicked.

Spent some time on my last play driving the Huayra, Z8 and Firebird :) Wow, my new plasma definitely makes GT6 even more beautiful to look and enjoyable to play :)

51 inch size at about 1 meter away, cockpit view, no HUD, Huayra at Midfield, Z8 at Big Willow race 5 laps and Firebird at Chamonix ( Full ), the new plasma invigorates me, my old Sammy LCD looks nothing compared and the new TV has much better response time and input lag, the cars drives unlike with my old LCD. Everything felt silky smooth, responsive controls like driving on good old arcade racer - Sega F355, vibrant natural colors ( the Z8 speedo + tach looks really nice at Big Willow with red lighting ) and best of all, the depth of field also makes GT6 much better to look at due to the superior contrast + black/white levels. The replays .... they are gorgeous :P

Back