Is this the most embarrassing gaffe is gaming?? DONT LOOK FORZA FANS!!

• Thread starter thejared
  • 8 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

thejared

(Banned)
at 0:15-0:16... the car is swaped from hi res to low res

So he is right.

fm3glitch.png

tail lights change.
spoiler change.
interior is now blacked out.
shadow change.

Clearly forza 3 is no where near "Definitive"

LMAO @ bogie.

And dude, Why did you steal my post from the 458 italia thread? I'm flattered though but still.

internetpolice.jpg

Last edited:
Yep. This racing simulator sucks because the graphics change.

Scaff, what was that in the FM3 thread about flamebaiting?

I believe it went something like this:

A strong word to you all.

The next person who post anyything I consider even close to flame-bait goes straight to a 10 point infraction.

It will not be a discussion, it will simply happen.

I (and the rest of the staff) are quite sick of members not being able to discuss titles without silly little flame wars breaking out. So I'm making it easy for you all, talk like grown ups or get an infraction.

This warning will not be repeated.

Scaff

===

With regards to the video posted, I think a lot of games do that or at least I've noticed it in quite a few other games. Plus it happens so quickly that you can't even really tell unless you are studying it intently. I'm honestly not that bothered by it.

Its just some kind of lack of loading on the car detail.
Atleast the car sounds are right in FM3. thats something more important than the graphics. Graphics are just good enuf to enjoy in FM3. I just dont know where they get that flat color shine from.

BTW, do we really need thread for this? when TorqueHappenS08 was talking about it in the orginial thread?

Well this is a constructive thread isn't it.

While the point may well be a valid one to discuss, it doesn't need to be presented in a manner than is simply going to cause trouble.

Locked.

Scaff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back