Is this the new Chrysler 300 SRT or Chrysler 300 Hellcat?

• Thread starter lGNAl
  • 32 comments
Saudi Arabia
Riyadh
l1stPlacel
According to Chrysler there is no new Chrysler 300 SRT in America, but the company will export the model. Is this the new Chrysler 300 SRT that America will never see or is this a Chrysler 300 Hellcat?

Credit: The Fast Lane Car

Because at $64K. it doesnt sell well and it was the least profitable SRT in the line up. Vipers before the price cut were better sellers.

Exactly cause why have it when you can have basically the same thing in the Dodge lot next door to the Chrysler lot owned by the same guy. I don't see anything from the luxury version of the Charger that can't be gained from the actual Charger and at a little less to do so.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the new 300S supposed to be a "SRT Lite" performance entry for 2015? Although its missing out on a bit of the womp from the 6.4L V8, its still got a good bit of gusto for ~$40k compared to its mainline competition.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the new 300S supposed to be a "SRT Lite" performance entry for 2015? Although its missing out on a bit of the womp from the 6.4L V8, its still got a good bit of gusto for ~$40k compared to its mainline competition.
Yes and no. It's just a S with a SRT visual package.

It reached the Saudi dealers earlier this week.
The only difference that I know, Is that it gained 15 HP, The much needed 8 speed, And a front collision sensor
upload_2015-4-29_8-57-9.png

upload_2015-4-29_8-59-35.png

upload_2015-4-29_9-3-21.png

This car is hot... one of the most American car is not sold in the US.. weird logic...

Like Buick, but for different reasons...

The round headlights gave it a face. It's more sloped than upright like the original. Soon it's going to lose its character completely.

Latest Posts

Back