Is This Your Car??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Steeda
  • 49 comments
  • 1,888 views
ExigeExcel
Shoudl be quite easy but...Daihatsu

Yours contradicts itself, you foolish baboon.
 
Daft And Inert, Hateful Automobiles Trundle Slowly Uphill

I'd swear Bizzarrini isn't spelled "Bizzarinni"... With that in mind:

Breakages Improbably Zany. Zephyrs And Rileys Rarely Instinctively Notice It..
 
Famine
I'd swear Bizzarrini isn't spelled "Bizzarinni"... With that in mind:
DOH!

My bad. :crazy:


Famine
Breakages Improbably Zany. Zephyrs And Rileys Rarely Notice It


It's neither BIZZARRNI though. :D
 
Ssangyong?

You're doin' great Famine! Keep it up 👍
 
Cruse thsi dixleyas!

Some Sad Asian Numpty Gave You Overhangs, Not Grip.
 
Stupid Southern Automobiles Never Go. You Only Need Gasoline!
 
Two thousand three Mercedes-Benz SLK two thirty Kompressor

I dare you to try this one!
 
Of course. But not only is it actually "2003 Mercedes Benz SLK230" (the additional "Kompressor" being implicit in the "K" part of "SLK"), but that's a car name and not a manufacturer's name.
 
What a newbie. It is car manufacturers not car manufacturers plus models. If it was like that we could go on forever.

Welcoem to GTPlanet, Quick_Nick.
 
Rover- Runs Over Vibrancy, Electocuting Reliability.
 
Anyone willing to take on AIXAM?
 
Another Infantile, Xenomorphic Automobile. Man!
 
this is the hard one :trouble: vauxhall any one can do this?
 
Various Awful, Upsetting Xenoliths. Have Alternative Lovely Lotus.
 
Largely Egregious - Xenon Utilisation Sucks!
 
ExigeExcel
What a newbie. It is car manufacturers not car manufacturers plus models. If it was like that we could go on forever.

Welcoem to GTPlanet, Quick_Nick.

Thanks, but daan did the Cizeta-Moroder, and so I'm just taking it to the next level by spelling out numbers & including the trim level. I guess I did over do it just a little.
 
Cizeta-Moroder was the manufacturer name. The car was called the "Cizeta-Moroder V16T".
 
Back