Is your PSN DirtyNurbKing58?.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 18 comments
  • 1,383 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
6,799
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Some joker has just created a new account using my GTP ID. They then came into my room, sat there for 5 minutes then left. I just want to see if that person would own up to whoever it is.
 
......that was weird... what can he achieve with that
 
It's the fact they would spend hours trying to unlock online, just to come in, sit there and wind me up
 
That's really all they did? O.o
 
Huh. Is it possible they just had happened to have that username? I know it's not exactly common, but it's possible
 
Huh. Is it possible they just had happened to have that username? I know it's not exactly common, but it's possible
Nah mat, there's a lot of negative people towards me at the moment. If someone was to create that user name, it would be a 1 in however million chance. But then to create the account today (or the last few days) and join, just to sit there so I notice them, it's obviously someone on here
 
Well it probably is that then...I dunno, next time you see your stalker tell him Rhykus is creeped out by him kay? XD
 
Got a suggestion, check your members list showing people you've met (above chat room) and check profile, you can try and see if it's a legit account by checking the amount of trophies he has.
 
Well it probably is that then...I dunno, next time you see your stalker tell him Rhykus is creeped out by him kay? XD

I only stalk at an amatuer level...
 
Got a suggestion, check your members list showing people you've met (above chat room) and check profile, you can try and see if it's a legit account by checking the amount of trophies he has.
he has 2 GT trophies, so they've taken the time t unlock online to do this, sad really
 
Just add him to your block list, there's not much more you can do.
 
Is questionable for this to happen anyway, shouldn't be such a big deal. At the end of the day what can you do about him? Tell him get lost?
 
You might want to post this in the "Worst you have dealt with online" Thread!

GTP is not the PSN ID Theft Protection Recovery Center.
 
If they didn't tell you in the room, they're not going to tell you here, and I fail to see how this is a GT6 or GTP issue.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back