ISTCC - International Super Touring Car Championship | Entries Full

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tom
  • 187 comments
  • 9,887 views

What tyres should we run on?

  • Racing Hard

    Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Sports Soft

    Votes: 5 41.7%

  • Total voters
    12
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom
That's a shame, thanks anyway Furi. 👍

Oh yeah did I forget?

TOCA APPROVED!!!
 
Oh yeah did I forget?

TOCA APPROVED!!!

I believe you did, yes. :D It's a shame you can't compete Furi, still at least TOCA should be good. 👍
 
Ok hard choice between Lancer, Merc and the Taurus but i've decided on this

GTP/PSN: Phouchg/xNikodemusx
Car: Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II '91
Car/Rim Colour: Yellow/Black (or whichever colours my team wants me to have)
Team: Whoever wants me as a team mate
Previous Racing Experience: Just about everything organized by Dax
 
Ok hard choice between Lancer, Merc and the Taurus but i've decided on this

GTP/PSN: Phouchg/xNikodemusx
Car: Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II '91
Car/Rim Colour: Yellow/Black (or whichever colours my team wants me to have)
Team: Whoever wants me as a team mate
Previous Racing Experience: Just about everything organized by Dax

Welcome aboard. 👍
 
GTP/PSN: S30zenzow/GTP_S30Zenzow
Car: Nissan Primera 2.0 Te '90
Car/Rim Colour: White/Green
Team: If someone wants to have me as teammate just shout
Previous Racing Experience: 2 races of 90's DTM and iRacing

From what I could see, aero is not allowed, is that right?
 
Last edited:
Oh yeah did I forget?

TOCA APPROVED!!!

Thats a bit like seeing DOHC on a car.

Looks fancy but means nothing really.
 
GTP/PSN: Carbonox/Carbonox
Car: Mitsubishi Lancer Evo II
Color: White/Blue
Team: RedDeadRevolution Racing
Previous Racing Experience: TOCA, FIA GT1, Lotus Elises, all the biggest NASCAR series, etc. etc.
 
Sign me up on Dax cobra's team. Same colors and everything.
 
Why is everyone going for white cars? :odd:
 
That's just so that i can stand out as much as possible. :)
 
I was thinking about teaming up with xNiko... :)

And the team politics begin!
 
I've already got my teammate. ;)
 
GTP/PSN: S30zenzow/GTP_S30Zenzow
Car: Nissan Primera 2.0 Te '90
Car/Rim Colour: White/Green
Team: If someone wants to have me as teammate just shout
Previous Racing Experience: 2 races of 90's DTM and iRacing

From what I could see, aero is not allowed, is that right?

Welcome. :D

GTP/PSN: Carbonox/Carbonox
Car: Mitsubishi Lancer Evo II
Color: White/Blue
Team: RedDeadRevolution Racing
Previous Racing Experience: TOCA, FIA GT1, Lotus Elises, all the biggest NASCAR series, etc. etc.

Welcome. :D

Sign me up on Dax cobra's team. Same colors and everything.

And Welcome. :D

---

A full entry list will be made once have a grid of 16 drivers.
 
GTP/PSN: DK/driftking18594
Car: Mercedes 190E Evo II
Color: Red/Black
Team: Engel Racing
Previous Racing Experience: TOCA, FIA GT1, IROC, VW Golf European Cities Tour
 
DK
GTP/PSN: DK/driftking18594
Car: Mercedes 190E Evo II
Color: Red/Black
Team: Engel Racing
Previous Racing Experience: TOCA, FIA GT1, IROC, VW Golf European Cities Tour

Welcome DK, is your connection sorted?
 
DaxCobra
I was thinking about teaming up with xNiko... :)

And the team politics begin!

Oh..well can I still use the 190E?
 
Modification List Added! :D
 
Knew there was going to be something list that "Fixed Sports Suspension" :lol:. To all the guys who've wasted days tuning their cars :p.

But thats great now I can get to testing them will have an entry soon :).
 
Got to love Tom for not including any gap-creating suspension tuning. :)
 
Well I rekon the specs for the Merc are wrong because on 84.6PL with all the upgrades = 323Bhp. When I put the sports exhaust back on it went down to 306Bhp which would make sence ;).
 
Ah. I'm pretty sure my Evo has all the weight reductions. :ouch:

Can I make the weight with ballast or no?
 
The Primera just like it says in the OP has 301 hp. Is that correct?
 
I think Tom maybe rushed the spec sheets but having said that I put the same specs on two primeras and they came out with different bhps so could just be a matter of use the parts on the list and limit to 305bhp?
 
Basically, put all the parts on listed and limit the cars to 305BHP.

the % will differ as different cars are ran in different amounts.
 
Basically, put all the parts on listed and limit the cars to 305BHP.

the % will differ as different cars are ran in different amounts.

By George he's got it! :sly:
 
Can I change my car to the Primera? The Merc is way too unstable in high-speed corners. :scared:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back