ISTCC - International Super Touring Car Championship | Entries Full

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tom
  • 187 comments
  • 9,888 views

What tyres should we run on?

  • Racing Hard

    Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Sports Soft

    Votes: 5 41.7%

  • Total voters
    12
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be there too, want to make sure my 35s are actually valid times and double-check I'm at the right specs.

35's? :scared: That's really worrying, I'm pushing 38's.
 
Well I got a low 36 pushing it but not sure I'll want to do that in the race. :D
 
Added you on PSN Tom, looking forward to this haven't rigged my wheel for a while ^^
 
I'll be on in a bit to see if I can knock a few tenths off... :)
 
I havent done a lap since I really hate laguna but ill be in for the test.
 
Sooo, will the test start soon? ^^
 
Lounge Open! :)
 
Kept this quiet Thomas nice work though.👍
 
Got some serious regulation problems...
 
What is it?

If it's too much, we could revert to Japanese Classics regulations/cars.

:D
 
What is it?

If it's too much, we could revert to Japanese Classics regulations/cars.

:D

Massive gap, nearly 5 secs between cars.
 
Got a positive feeling about these tests. I feel I'm up at the pace.
 
don't think it's 5 secs? biffy is ridiculously fast..
 
don't think it's 5 secs? biffy is ridiculously fast..

And in the WSGTC.

We humans had better focus on keeping the car on track. ;)
 
Bang-bang Biffy hooked me off nearly :lol:
 
If you're not getting molested by Furi on the race track, you're a living god...

My thoughts exactly.
 
Point taken. Honda has a turbo, it's not looking very good when we memorize the old TOCA days featuring the BMW, which kinda ruined the idea of close combat.
 
Biffy-bash :lol:
 
Poll up!

---

After recent testing, the Honda Accord's will now run without a turbo.
 
Really made no difference lap times wise on SS or RH just a bit slower on straights. The Evo II starts are comical fast :p.
 
Pretty bloody inconsistent but I managed a 1'35.9 on SS's.

The Evo is quick off the line but handles like a boat at times.

Edit: just done 2 laps on Racing Hards. Better
 
The racing hards just made the merc so much nicer to drive, when i thought we were going with sport hards i was struggling a bit..
 
Racing Hards are nice but imo too easy to drive with. But either tire suits me at the end of the day. As long as I'm not starting right from the back I'll stand a chance :crazy:

Also, out of interest, will we be having a Team championship?
 
Racing Hards are nice but imo too easy to drive with. But either tire suits me at the end of the day. As long as I'm not starting right from the back I'll stand a chance :crazy:

Also, out of interest, will we be having a Team championship?

I don't really see the point as we've got only a few teams confirmed.
 
Understand that some think it's a bit less fun with better tires (since they're hugely talented drivers) but i think it will make for a bit tighter racing and that is always fun :)

Edit: are the only teams RDR (marunda and carb) and Mclaren Mercedes (Me and Dax)? that would be and interesting fight though :P
 
Last edited:
Can I create a team? If I can, add Upshift racing to my team, and if anyone wants to join it, just say.
 
Pirtek too (Me and Biffy).
 
Tom
I don't really see the point as we've got only a few teams confirmed.

Understandable, too many people being lone wolves :sly:
 
If we have regulation problems, there is a great back up idea...

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=247801

13amp-plug-top.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back