It seems PD offers some awesome goodies for Asia players who pre-order the physical copy

• Thread starter sxh1991
  • 45 comments
As I pre-ordered the PS5 25th Anniversary Edition Steelbook, back in September via Amazon. I, for one, will be extremely "Hacked Off" :grumpy::irked::banghead: if somewhere like GAME starts offering it with additional Bonus content. PD please let us all know, who's offering what, if anything, in addition to the already well known Bonus content ! So that we can cancel or change our Pre-orders. Thanks :bowdown::cheers:

PD please let us all know, who's offering what, if anything, in addition to the already well known Bonus content !
PD neither communicates nor arranges these things. It's all at the fiat of your local PlayStation offices - in our case, PlayStation UK.

Is it known if there will be physical collectors editions for owners of the digital PS5?
I still have a bit of hope left, that those will be a thing and just include a download key instead of an actual disc

Is it known if there will be physical collectors editions for owners of the digital PS5?
I still have a bit of hope left, that those will be a thing and just include a download key instead of an actual disc
Aside from the steelbook 25AE, there has been nothing announced.

No special edition for the PS4 version, which is a bit **** imho. Are PS4 users not part of the 25th anniversary? 🤔 🙄 :banghead:
The 25th anniversary edition is for PS4 and PS5. It includes a code to download the digital PS4 version of the game and a physical disc for the PS5 version of the game.

Last edited:
I want a new GT wallet. Worn out the GT5 tiny insert wallet to bits, it’s soon falling apart. Wish GT Boutique got rebooted. I want a new jacket as well. :D

Okay, I know everyone is very upset with the new update & server down situation
But my HK friend just mail me this package and I want to share it here as update
PXL_20220318_054159431.jpg

Overall good quality gift.
If you still feel angry about what happening right now, just think about there is a dude online buying 2 extra copies of GT7 to get this 😂

UK user was disappointed not to receive any merch. I went on eBay and purchased it for myself. I love the bottle the keychain is on the cheap side but love the merch anyway. There was lanyard and t-shirt too on eBay but couldn't afford it all
DSC_1058.JPG

Oh wow, these coasters would make an awesome art piece on the wall of my gaming room!
Any place where I could get just the coasters?

EDIT: Found the article, ordering now.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back