It seems PD offers some awesome goodies for Asia players who pre-order the physical copy

• Thread starter sxh1991
  • 45 comments
United States
United States
sxh1991
Pre-order the designated physical version to get the pre-order bonus: metal leather keychain or racetrack cup coaster

FIZcfWJVQAQxBme.png
FIZcfVjVcAEpVBI.png

Kinda weird I don't see US/EU PlayStation account post any of this information. Don't know if this is an HK/TW-only thing?

Last edited:
Would prefer special Gran Turismo model cars like before. The coasters are a nice idea but in the end close to no one would use them intentionally because of the value and cringiness. Not sure if it is possible having 5 friends who are willing to place their drinks on Gran Turismo coasters which look odd when taken apart :D

Who wants to place their drink on sth that look like a p*** with b*** :lol:

gtcoast.JPG

Last edited:
Lol just yesterday @Famine was making fun of the coasters and stickers as fake
No, he wasn't. He was making fun of the image of stickers being applied to the PS5 as badly Photoshopped...
The what-now?

The keyring is the only one I've seen mentioned; where did the coaster set and badly photoshopped sticker pack come from?

Last edited:
I don't know if in Spain we are going to have this. I hope! I think that it will be unfair having bonuses in random countries. I remember that happened with gt6.

Ive been lucky enough to be gifted a pre-order for xmas, hopefully there wont be any delays, the marketing bandwagon suggests it could be hopefully on time. My advice to folks is play the hell out of your existing driving games now, because when this drops with the proper use of haptics and trigger resistance on the brakes and throttles... there will be no going back! I checked my wall of shame on the ps5 dashboard profile it lists all your game times... mine was 400 hours for GTS...who has the most epic play time I wonder?

Last edited:
The keychain could be enough to swing me a pre-order .. I mean the difference between that, or waiting a month for a price drop!

Any available in UK? I can't find any keychain pre-order bonuses on websites such as Amazon, base.com. 365games shoptonet or gameuk

This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Gran Turismo 7 Pre-Orders Come With Bonus Collectibles in Some Regions

Players in some regions will receive special collectible Gran Turismo items if they pre-order physical editions of Gran Turismo 7 ahead of the March 4 launch...
If

If it doesn't come out with PSVR at lunch not interested in this version of the game this day and age we want VR online racing for those who bought the psvr otherwise it's just another racing game that we had before just better graphics they can do better than that where's the technology of the PS5 They could have At least gave us that been playing your Grand Turismo since PlayStation 1 Gran Turismo sport was great in psvr but racing 1 car it's not cutting it in these days not interested in new cars and new tracks as much as I would be for online racin

Last edited:
The keychain could be enough to swing me a pre-order .. I mean the difference between that, or waiting a month for a price drop!

Any available in UK? I can't find any keychain pre-order bonuses on websites such as Amazon, base.com. 365games shoptonet or gameuk
As stated in the article, there is no information on any physical item being available as a pre-order bonus outside of east and southeast Asia, except in France where the keychain seems to be available at some retailers.

If information does become available, we'll certainly make note of it.

If it doesn't come out with PS VR at lunch not interested this day and age we want VR online racing for those who bought the psvr otherwise it's just another racing game that we had before just better graphics they can do better than that where's the technology of the PS5 been playing your Grand Turismo since PlayStation 1 Gran Turismo sport was great psvr racing 1 car it's not cutting it
That's... quite the sentence.

We don't know anything about how GT7 might support PSVR (or PSVR2) yet, and it's not really related to anything in this thread.

As stated in the article, there is no information on any physical item being available as a pre-order bonus outside of east and southeast Asia, except in France where the keychain seems to be available at some retailers.

If information does become available, we'll certainly make note of it.

That's... quite the sentence.

We don't know anything about how GT7 might support PSVR (or PSVR2) yet, and it's not really related to anything in this thread.
My bad just saying

Just had a look on a couple of UK sites to see what was available.

On PS5:
Standard edition £69.99
25th Anniversary edition £89.99

re-order any edition of Gran Turismo® 7 to receive the following digital contents:*
  • 100,000 CR (in-game credit)
  • Three-car pack, including:
  • MAZDA RX-VISION GT3 CONCEPT Stealth Model
  • Porsche 917 LIVING LEGEND
  • Toyota Supra GT500 '97 (Castrol TOM'S)
The Gran Turismo 7 Anniversary Edition includes:
  • PS5 Disc with PS4 Game Voucher
  • Exclusive SteelBook® case
  • 1,000,000 CR (in-game credit)
  • FIA Gran Turismo Championships World Series Model - Toyota GR Yaris with country-specific livery
  • 30 manufacturer & partner PSN Avatars
  • The Music of Gran Turismo 7 Soundtrack
So a steel case, and not much else physical, unless that Yaris is a physical model, for an extra £20! Not worth it for me.

I think I have bought most special editions, and even got the GT edition PS4, but for a 25th anniversary, and an extra £20 in this case, this is very poor imho.

On PS4:
Standard edition £59.99
No special edition for the PS4 version, which is a bit **** imho. Are PS4 users not part of the 25th anniversary? 🤔 🙄 :banghead:

Anyway, me not getting a 'special edition' version makes it slightly easier for someone willing to shell out more for so little extra. 😄

There is certainly time to make some truly special editions, and hopefully they will be more attractive than this, and the things mentioned in article coming out in Asia.

Last edited:
Just had a look on a couple of UK sites to see what was available.

On PS5:
Standard edition £69.99
25th Anniversary edition £89.99

re-order any edition of Gran Turismo® 7 to receive the following digital contents:*
  • 100,000 CR (in-game credit)
  • Three-car pack, including:
  • MAZDA RX-VISION GT3 CONCEPT Stealth Model
  • Porsche 917 LIVING LEGEND
  • Toyota Supra GT500 '97 (Castrol TOM'S)
The Gran Turismo 7 Anniversary Edition includes:
  • PS5 Disc with PS4 Game Voucher
  • Exclusive SteelBook® case
  • 1,000,000 CR (in-game credit)
  • FIA Gran Turismo Championships World Series Model - Toyota GR Yaris with country-specific livery
  • 30 manufacturer & partner PSN Avatars
  • The Music of Gran Turismo 7 Soundtrack
So a steel case, and not much else physical, unless that Yaris is a physical model, for an extra £20! Not worth it for me.

I think I have bought most special editions, and even got the GT edition PS4, but for a 25th anniversary, and an extra £20 in this case, this is very poor imho.

On PS4:
Standard edition £59.99
No special edition for the PS4 version, which is a bit **** imho. Are PS4 users not part of the 25th anniversary? 🤔 🙄 :banghead:

Anyway, me not getting a 'special edition' version makes it slightly easier for someone willing to shell out more for so little extra. 😄

There is certainly time to make some truly special editions, and hopefully they will be more attractive than this, and the things mentioned in article coming out in Asia.
Already can get PS5 Version 10 off at base.com. It's £59.99 . Which is probably kinda' the price it should be anyway… depending on how you look at it

Last edited:
I wonder is "the music of Gran Turismo" just a digital download code? Would have been too cool if they included it as CD/Vinyl.

I wonder is "the music of Gran Turismo" just a digital download code? Would have been too cool if they included it as CD/Vinyl.
Most likely just a digital soundtrack app like the one included in Rift Apart's digital deluxe edition:

Vinyl has been making a huge comeback if you aren't aware.
Yep, I am aware, ;) but Vinyl and CD's compared to digital downloads are just a drop in the ocean. And when some PS5 owners may buy the digital version (of the PS5), they could potentially not own a device that plays CD's, never mind a record. Though they would of course probably not be buying a physical version of the game, and so probably miss out on an physical aspects of a 'special edition. Unless they particularly wanted part of it. I somehow think the coasters and stickers may not get many of those people. ;) 🙄

Release the soundtrack on Vinyl though, and some people will pay for it, as with the normal music sales. 🙂 Just don't expect it to be cheap. ;) 😄

I hope they have some good varied music on the soundtrack. Some of the early games had

Back