It seems the Enzo is a beast now

  • Thread starter Thread starter NixxxoN
  • 45 comments
  • 4,851 views
Forget the Enzo. The FXX is a freaking beast. I drive mine stock and it almost feels wrong. A car can't be this good!

Quite right. It's insane.

It says on the description that there were thirty of them, but I always thought the XX refered to 20? And that MSC got #20 (the one he drove as Stig on Top Gear)?
 
I like it a lot more than in GT 5 as well. Handles A LOT better.
 
When i first got gt5 the Enzo suffered for under steer, but i got a new one just the week before gt6 launch and it handle a lot better.... Or maybe i just get used to it
 
When i first got gt5 the Enzo suffered for under steer, but i got a new one just the week before gt6 launch and it handle a lot better.... Or maybe i just get used to it
No, it really handles clearly better. In GT5 you needed big ballast at the back to make it steer a bit.
 
I thought about buying an Enzo in GT5 but a friend of mine told me that it was the worst car ever to drive, I believed him. Bought it in GT5 to complete my car collection, but never drove it. I still don't know if it was true :D
 
I thought about buying an Enzo in GT5 but a friend of mine told me that it was the worst car ever to drive, I believed him. Bought it in GT5 to complete my car collection, but never drove it. I still don't know if it was true :D
Did you drive the Veyron in GT5? That's it, similar to the Veyron, it just didnt want to turn
 
Did you drive the Veyron in GT5? That's it, similar to the Veyron, it just didnt want to turn
Thanks for the explanation. I thought that the Veyron was one of the best cars of the game (In GT5), but after a few races I understood that it wasn't so good.
 
The Veyron is one of the best cars in GT5 and GT6...









Only if you race at Special Stage Route X.
 
The veyron isn't bad if you brake early and get on the power a bit late out of the apex. I haven't driven the FXX yet, this thread pushed me over the edge!
 
Oh yeah? I honestly haven't given the Enzo a shot in this game because I kept having the nightmare of how horrible it was in GT5 lol
 
It's still quite terrible stock.. Understeers and brakes from 1960's. Once you mod it, it becomes decent. Not good but decent.
 
Oh yeah? I honestly haven't given the Enzo a shot in this game because I kept having the nightmare of how horrible it was in GT5 lol
It's still quite terrible stock.. Understeers and brakes from 1960's. Once you mod it, it becomes decent. Not good but decent.
Keep in mind that all cars in general tend to steer more (or understeer less) in GT6 than GT5, therefore, cars that had understeer in GT5, might be decent or good in GT6. And the other way round too, the Elise for example, In GT5 it had great handling and manageable oversteer, but now in GT6 has crazy over-the-top oversteer if you dont tune it.
 
Ya, the enzo is amazing in gt6.

Sucked in gt5.

The questionis....Why is there such a big difference?
 
I like the Enzo a lot, i really do. In GT5 it just didn't seem to drive like it was anything special, but now it's just a dream.

I wonder of the W12 Nardo also improved, that also drove like a pig in GT5.
 
I can understand why some people disliked the enzo in gt5, but if you're a decent simulation driver the car was very controllable. To me was one of my favorites in gt5, if you over pushed it would punish you... it was just great to drive it on the limit!

In gt6 i only drove it for a bit, i felt the impact of the new and much better physics but appart from that i didn't felt that it was all that different.

Turning wise, In gt5 the enzo was not one of the most efficient cars(although incredibly fun, at least for for me) and i suspect that this hasn't changed in gt6...
 
I can understand why some people disliked the enzo in gt5, but if you're a decent simulation driver the car was very controllable. To me was one of my favorites in gt5, if you over pushed it would punish you... it was just great to drive it on the limit!

In gt6 i only drove it for a bit, i felt the impact of the new and much better physics but appart from that i didn't felt that it was all that different.

Turning wise, In gt5 the enzo was not one of the most efficient cars(although incredibly fun, at least for for me) and i suspect that this hasn't changed in gt6...
Man in GT5 it understeered like freaking crazy... it felt like it had a blocked direction, not normal at all!
Ya, the enzo is amazing in gt6.

Sucked in gt5.

The questionis....Why is there such a big difference?
The game physics are quite different. GT6 the cars are more responsive, and it feels better in general, I dont know. All the cars steer more/better.
 
Back