It's Everyone's Favorite Douchenozzle's Birthday. Hooray for Klos!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Timmotheus
  • 28 comments
  • 741 views
Messages
935
The big one-eight! Go party, get wasted.
It really is his birthday this time, just so you all know.
 
Originally posted by boombexus
meh.
No, it really is his birthday. For real this time. At least, it is on the East Coast.
Your PM box is full, or so I hear.
 
Meh.

Boombexus! Clear out your damn PMs.

Time to go light a cigarette up.
 
Suuurrrrre it is Tim.

The amount of birthdays Klos has had just this last month puts him at about 742 years old. That's old, even in dog years.
 
Happy happy birthday, we're so glad you came,
Happy happy birthday, from the planet gang - HEY!
We're so excited, we hope that you are too,
Happy happy birthday, from the planet crew - HEY!

Yep. Have a good one Klos.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic


Boombexus! Clear out your damn PMs.


Cleared.

Remember, smoke Lucky Stirke, non-filter. You're young and have strong lungs they can take it. Don't do anything half-assed!
 
Originally posted by Timmotheus
The big one-eight!
I usually consider "one" to be a small number. And eight translates into ocho, which is a small word. Wee!

Happee bee-day, Klossee. If you dare light up though, I'll stuff my inhaler down your throat.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Are your arms really 2500 miles long?
No.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Can you believe I have to take the trash to the curb?
*Points and laughs* What a loooser!

But, at least be thankful you have a curb. I don't.
 
Just think though Klos. When you're living on the streets, the curb isn't all that far away! 👍
 
I'd wish Klos a Happy Birthday but since he is GTP's Official Boy Who Cries Wolf, he wore that out months ago.

So I guess I'll quote my hero, Matt Feazell's Cynicalman, and just say "Have a day."
 
Happy Birthday!
 
****er.


I mean happy birthday.
 
Have a clean and fresh birthday Klos.

douche.JPG
 
Originally posted by Timmotheus
It's Everyone's Favorite Douchenozzle's Birthday. Hooray for Klos!


Have you no compassion? Seriously...


Since it is your real birthday, have a good onr Klos.:cheers:
 
Originally posted by xAkirax2004
Have you no compassion? Seriously...
I started a birthday thread. That makes me very compassionate, in my opinion. As my opinion is the only one that matters, it makes me compassionate.
 
Originally posted by Timmotheus
I started a birthday thread. That makes me very compassionate, in my opinion. As my opinion is the only one that matters, it makes me compassionate.

But ironically, calling him a douchenozzle isint.
 
No, I like douchenozzle. It fits me nicely. I'm always up there cleaning out the crimson wave.
 
Originally posted by Timmotheus
Well, it's his pet name, if you know what I mean.


Yeah! I know what you mean as I have a few pet names for him too. ;)
 
Shhhh.

I got some cool stuff.

--DJ Shadow - Private Press CD
--Tool - Undertow CD
--Indiana Jones Trilogy Set (Full Screen! Bah! Better than nothing.)
--Madden 2004 (For Gamecube which I do not own. Haha.)
--100 bucks from my uncle. I wasn't expecting that, so that was nizza.

I should turn 18 more often.

I'm still waiting for that "doll" from boombexus.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Okay. Goodnight.

Can you believe I have to take the trash to the curb?

Wait, you don't live there?

J/K, happy b-day a little late
 
Back