ITS NOW BACK ----> Low PP Racing - 04/ 19 / 34/ 49

• Thread starter Jack
  • 281 comments
couldn't compete against you guys in the rx7 so went and played silly beggers in the pits

and know i haven't set the evo to 600 :dunce:

:lol:

now that was crazy combo!
scooby,donk in EVO's ,me in oversteering NSX, one drifter, one crazy dutchman in clio,who had too much magic mushrooms from his local smartshop.. I just couldn't stop laughing!!

EDIT: I think I'll go to normal 750pp event with an elise..catch you later guys..

Edit: :lol: Messed this post up and then ended up posting another one :crazy:

Last edited:
Hey guys, sorry Ive only just checked back to this thread.

first of all, it's good to see so many familiar names already here!
500pp on N tyres would be brutal:
- on track like suzuka it would be more about surviving then racing and having fun
- we tried S1 tyres in ferrari meeting and we had a lot of problems, so we got back to old settings
- don't fix something that ain't broke
- we would be lapped by the front (750pp) runners causing a lot of bad emotions on this site (I think we had enough of those already)

anyway I'm in for some low PP racing (500/600 you choose) tonight around 21:00 CET if anyone is interested..

I think N tyres will be to crazy. I think we will be caught by the rest of the pack and turn into ghosts.

Sorry if my Suzuka 600PP thread collided with this one (should have done a search first) :dopey:

Couple of pointers from me. I don't mean to sound arrogant when I say these pointers just trying to improve this race event, if possible :).

1. Update the first post and remove the cars listed, let people choose there own cars to race with :sly:.
2. Allow tuning and setup's of every aspect of the cars. eg...engine, gears, suspension, etc..etc.
3. 600PP max.
4. Tyre choice from any of the S range.

and I will see you on track tonight 👍.

Donk thanks for the ideas. I will remove / update the car list from the front page tomorrow. For the idea about the setup / tyre choose, this is how it works. The idea is to tune every car, to get them the same. What I mean is that not one car stands out. So anyone can pick a car from the list and be in with a chance of winning. Then, when you choose a car, you tune it to the one on the front page so everyone is the same. This makes good racing and worked well with 500PP and PatchySan's event.

Back