Its so hard to play GT sport after trying ACC

• Thread starter Klik
  • 33 comments
GT Sport is much more plug and play, you can just jump on and get into a race within minutes, nearly any time of day. The driving in ACC is better, but the graphics are much worse(on console) vs GT. There’s also a million different settings you have to fiddle with to get your car working, and then you have to tune your car, per track, per conditions. If you’re into super realistic everything, ACC is better. If you just want to jump in and race, GT is better. Both are great games, depending on what you’re looking for. :)

I was a tuning die hard until GTS. Now, I like the plug and play aspect. After taking the year off, it was nice to just jump back in and get to it rather than spend hours (days) trying to get a car correct.

You want realism? Go hire an actual engineer. That's realism. Lewis Hamilton doesn't tune his car.

I never had a problem jumping between games. But then again I can switch around from NFS, Driveclub, GRID, GT and AC/ACC in a week :lol: Learning the quirks of a new game takes a bit of time, but once you do, you just "store" that profile in your head and activate the right one depending on what game you play. Having said that, of course it's easier switching between GT and AC than between GT and NFS for example.

Often times, I find the numb FFB in GTS is what makes the initial adaptation hard after playing AC. The car physics themselves are actually quite close. Because of this if I plan to play multiple games in one evening, I always go from least realistic to most realistic e.g. DC > GT > AC.

Last edited:
You want realism? Go hire an actual engineer. That's realism. Lewis Hamilton doesn't tune his car.

You are so right on this one!
I don't know nothing about tuning and I am only interested in driving a car, so why should I study my way around and create setups
that distracts me from mastering a car if I'm not even sure that the setup is an improvement at all!?
But at least you can choose from 2 given setups in ACC. It's smooth on PC, but what I miss is the sense of speed.
It's like riding a snail compared to GT Sport, no matter what FOV adjustments you make.
GT Sport and all previous GT games are unbeatable in terms of joy and playability.

Back