I've finally reached 30.000 DR,but there's a problem.

  • Thread starter Thread starter scottb153
  • 12 comments
  • 1,387 views
Messages
47
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Can someone explain why my DR is still stuck at B, is this because I'm only just over 30k.
 
What's so special about 30,000? Anyway, try restarting the game.
 
Your SR is 45, needs to be higher otherwise you'll be held back. Try keeping it in the 90s and drive cleanly every race for consistency.
 
Your SR is 45, needs to be higher otherwise you'll be held back. Try keeping it in the 90s and drive cleanly every race for consistency.
Okay will do thanks, do you get more DR the higher your SR??
 
Okay will do thanks, do you get more DR the higher your SR??
No. However SR will cap your DR progress (to the same level) or, if it falls low enough, drag your DR down.
 
Okay will do thanks, do you get more DR the higher your SR??
Dr and Sr go hand in hand. So keeping your racing clean will mean you go up the ranks yes. If you have low Sr then you will be held back. And obviously demoted a driver level if your Sr falls, wiping out all your race work.

My Sr right now is 80 because of bump and crash passing noobs on Suzuka this week. So i'm waiting until Monday when Nurburgring will be up to get back to my usual 99 Sr rating.
 
Dr and Sr go hand in hand. So keeping your racing clean will mean you go up the ranks yes. If you have low Sr then you will be held back yes. And obviously demoted a driver level if your Sr falls, wiping out all your race work. Yeah I'm getting SR knocks on the new track, first corner lol.

I'll keep in mind it's capped and just do race A because that ones always getting my SR up just not much DR.

My Sr right now is 80 because of bump and crash passing noobs on Suzuka this week. So i'm waiting until Monday when Nurburgring will be up to get back to my usual 99 Sr rating.
 
I think you've added your reply into my quote but I know what you replied 👍
 
I'll keep all this in mind, I knew sportsmanship was the main emphasis in Sport and feel satisfaction the cleaner the races are, looks like I'm going to grind race A it's much cleaner than the new track, everyone's dive bombing the first corner lol.
 
There is an article explaining all this. Dont have time to find it for you now.
 
I can imagine there is.. but it's nice to see people come to together to help others in the community, oh by the way I have noticed that your DR still carries on just not effecting the letter/ranking A B, etc... that's a nice touch I hope these points carry over to my A rank.... like I always say thanks again ....




SB
 
They will carry over, but if your sr drops 2 letters below your dr, it will reset it down a whole letter. Like if you drop to sr C, all your dr A points will be wiped out and you’ll start from the beginning of Dr B. So be careful because it will take you a while to regain all your dr points. Don’t ever quit a race either it’s a big drop in dr and sr
I can imagine there is.. but it's nice to see people come to together to help others in the community, oh by the way I have noticed that your DR still carries on just not effecting the letter/ranking A B, etc... that's a nice touch I hope these points carry over to my A rank.... like I always say thanks again ....




SB
hey
 
Back