I've Got 2 Gold Chromes

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ferrari_1996
  • 17 comments
  • 949 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferrari_1996

(Banned)
Messages
1,986
Messages
Ferrari_1996
I thought there was only 1 gold chrome. But I have two. They both look the same to me. Does anybody else have two gold chromes?
 
I thought there was only 1 gold chrome. But I have two. They both look the same to me. Does anybody else have two gold chromes?

Different hues?
 
You got one from the game and the other gifted? If yes, then they don't usually merge.
 
That's because you have two gold chromes that are the same.
I mean, you have two same colours.
That if you got one gifted...
EDIT: I just checked and I have two of them...
 
It's a know bug with the paint chips. Sometimes they do not group together.
 
What do you mean by "Different hues?"

Like, do they have different color brightness, or different colors in general, or exactly the same?
 
No. Don't want to waste the paint chips.

If you have a USB Stick, you can save before you do. Or If you don't want to consume too much time.
 
If you have a USB Stick, you can save before you do. Or If you don't want to consume too much time.

3 letters: CBA

EDIT: Add me, and I might send them to you tomorrow...Then you can use both of them to see if they are the same or not.
 
There the same. I have 6 gold chrome and 3 gold chrome seperate to them. Like the post above said when you win or recieve as a gift they dont merge on the count.

If i sent you 5 tomorrow they would add on to ones you have had sent to you.

Thats how mine is, same with my matte paints too.
 
3 letters: CBA

EDIT: Add me, and I might send them to you tomorrow...Then you can use both of them to see if they are the same or not.

Nevermind. I had the same problem with silver chromes. As like the others posted, their origins don't merge, like I had 5 chromes that were gifted and 1 were rewarded by the game.

EDIT: What does CBA mean?
 
It's a know bug with the paint chips. Sometimes they do not group together.


Same as with suits and helmets.

OP it just does'nt happen with gold chrome, iv got orange chrome and it does it with that as well, Sa hoodfield says it is a bug and shows when your gifting/duping as apposed to wining it from 30 cars.
 
Nevermind. I had the same problem with silver chromes. As like the others posted, their origins don't merge, like I had 5 chromes that were gifted and 1 were rewarded by the game.

EDIT: What does CBA mean?

Can't Be Arsed.
 
3 letters: CBA

EDIT: Add me, and I might send them to you tomorrow...Then you can use both of them to see if they are the same or not.

I can try them if you don't mind, then I'll give them back to you :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back