Izo Azlion's Gallery

• Thread starter IzoAzlion
  • 20 comments
oenone87
nrburgringnordschleifep.jpg

Lamborghini Gallado LP540-4 tuned up to 741bhp, after the first real crest on the Nurb!

kyotogion1r.jpg

RX7 tuned up to around 500 ish HP.

Got loads more but been on the PS3 like 12 hours today so, derp.

That's a great Gallardo you have there. The color is nice too, I like blue, its one of my favorite colors. The kit you have is good too. That's good to see there are body mods on cars like the Gallardo. I'm guessing that's carbon fiber, would be nice to see a wing match the color of the kit though, but the pics I rate at least in the 9-10 scale! Very good, the RX-7 is great as well.

Thanks man, thats just the Aero Kit you can install on it, sadly cant colour it but I recently,a s you can see, changed the wheels to black, so theres some co-ordination there. ;)

More pics to follow, probably of a Scuderia/Italia, once I'm done with this series for moar $$$

You're welcome, I'm speaking of the rear wing, is there a way to change it to carbon fiber? like the stock wing that matches the front intakes?

The rear wing has like 3 options, ones blue, ones JGTC style (Huge) and the others a smallish carbon one. It'd probably suit it to be honest, what with the front splitter and such. I could also put a carbon hood on it, but meh. :)

I'm just for the matching theme, it looks good the way it is now, but in my taste i'd just prefer a carbon wing, the huge wing would probably decrease top speed, but hell, with 740+hp, it aint gonna kill it ya know? I'd like to see you take some more shots though, with different wings, if you could, that'd be great. BTW, any aero kits for the RX-7? I love the FD you have! Awesome wheels!

More Gallado and now the Ferrari Italia

nrburgringnordschleife3.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife4.jpg

caperingnorth1.jpg

I will change it up a bit, I just love the Nurb and that corners good for powerslides and photos, and its not 7 minutes down the track :P

Keeps em coming buddy! Any kits available on the 458 at all?

Aero Kits, yeah, but IMO it doesnt look too great - Carbon wing and carbon front splitter, cant get a wing that matches the bodywork sadly!

More to come. Trying to decide what to buy next, haha.

I think I saw the kit for the 458 in another photo thread, not the best like you said. The gallardo on the other hand looks awesome!

MP4 McLaren on a certain famous corner!

nrburgringnordschleife1.jpg

Same lap, but showing off the Aero Kit Spoiler

nrburgringnordschleife7.jpg

She's pretty, but mean too!

nrburgringnordschleife8.jpg

Scuderia on the Nurb, I'd fit the Aero Kit, but it simply does not need it. Still need to get the Weight Reduction 2 and 3 and the last Engine Upgrade but its pushing 614bhp, and handles like a dream. Around the Nurb so far on a imperfect lap, its 2 seconds behind the 800+ bhp MC4. Buy it, basically. Haha

Last edited:
The Gallardo entering Adenauer-Forst at speed.

Gallardo flying at 190mph around the slight left down the long straight.

nrburgringnordschleife1b.jpg

Scuderia on the tight right hander before the Karussell.

nrburgringnordschleife1r.jpg

Wish you would have added color the Gallardo from the rear, but the shot is awesome, keep em coming, this is one of my favorite galleries!

My Elise!

Tried to get some good ones of my SLS but the Matte Grey colour isnt very photogenic, so the "Partial colour" filter doesnt work very well.

:)

Latest Posts

Back