Jacob's Gallery, 11th October / New Stuff.

• Thread starter Jacob
  • 1,036 comments
Brilliant - Motegi never looked so good! :drool: :)

Nice work editing Motegi's over powered sunlight. I can not make any good pictures with the brightness.

SVX
I seriously don't know what to say. I've used all of the words in my vocabulary! :drool:

This. I'm lacking words for this too, especially the last three pictures of the R34 (stunning orange colour by the way) and dat preview. I want more...

Great shots ,Jacob ! :drool: :drool: :drool:
Fantastic work as always ! :)

Preview looks da best :lol::D
But the others are great, too :)👍

:drool: Pwetty Colors :eek: Jacob ,I have to politely ask you buy me a new SD card for my phone,old one is full with your awesome shots,should be a plugin for your gallery where it auto downloads your shots .Un be li vable

Thanks everyone!

Got about 3/4 of the full WRX set + half of a GT86 set I worked on yesterday, so this update is a bit of mixed bag.

Last edited:
Meh.
He's just stealing from Fishyju-WAITA SECOND.
A few of them aren't typical Jacob-Awesomness, but the Monochrome Celica is gorgeous.
And only you could make a Poll artistic :lol:

:drool: This is a nice page, and have I been missing in action that long... When did you change your name Jacob?

Fantastic shots as always! The colours & tones are my favourite :drool:

I guess you don't get any comments in here anymore as long as you don't comment everyone else's galleries...

That is something I always believed when posting an update for my gallery.

Oh, and I preferred your old name. This new one is only a 'meh' for me. :indiff:

Awesome pics! :eek::drool:
The carbon hood ruined the 2nd photo for me though :P

This, ...

If I had to pick one shot as my favourite, then it would have to be this one.

... this!! Looks so stunning :drool:

Oh, and I preferred your old name. This new one is only a 'meh' for me. :indiff:

... and this. FishyJuice is just... a trademark! :lol: Really, that name is awesome, you should keep it.

Anyway, two awesome sets again, I really like the GT-86 shots, and your Kyoto shots in general.
I still don't like the tilting on your shots, but... it's just your style I guess. I'll get used to it... one day... maybe... :)

Back