jag tune

• Thread starter willbegone
  • 8 comments
United States
miami
wiooly
Hi i looked around but i cannot find a tune for the xj13 jag 1966 .I'm not good at tuning.Can someone lead me to one or help me along to tune , thank you in advance.

Hi i looked around but i cannot find a tune for the xj13 jag 1966 .I'm not good at tuning.Can someone lead me to one or help me along to tune , thank you in advance.
I would like to know how % of GTS players have those 20.000.000 cars . Must be very few , under the 5% in my opinion. Personally i've never seen in the daily gift. I have all the others cars since a long time.
I would love to make a tune for this wonderfull car. :drool:

I would like to know how % of GTS players have those 20.000.000 cars . Must be very few , under the 5% in my opinion. Personally i've never seen in the daily gift. I have all the others cars since a long time.

making the 15 lap Premium Sports Lounge race in the Professional League .. many many many times .... using the KTM X-BOW or the Ford GT40 mk II ...

I've bought the Jag ..yesterday :dopey: :P :sly: :D

IR

I have brought both of them Praiano63, It took me about 2 weeks to buy one, but it all depends on your play time.
I would like to play around with the Jag and try to make a tune for it, but before I do, can you use the Jag in the GT League races ?.

I have brought both of them Praiano63, It took me about 2 weeks to buy one, but it all depends on your play time.
I would like to play around with the Jag and try to make a tune for it, but before I do, can you use the Jag in the GT League races ?.
My friend in Australia won two Jags. I have the 20 mill but don’t want to spend it all on one car. I’d spend it on a Chaparral. I have had it come up but have no won it

making the 15 lap Premium Sports Lounge race in the Professional League .. many many many times .... using the KTM X-BOW or the Ford GT40 mk II ...

I've bought the Jag ..yesterday :dopey: :P :sly: :D

IR
I already do this 1 time a day with GT40 Mark I 1966 at UP N300 limit with RSS tires but it's too boring to spend so much time on it. I've also used the "money maker" auto drive with the rubber https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/money-maker-waiting-for-the-next-patch.376617/#post-12260914
But i still think the main problem is the excessive price of those 2 cars.

My main problem is that i spend 90% or more of my playing time tuning cars and this don't bring any credits. I've lost my interest for the sport mode because of the stupid penalties system and also mainly for the fact that there are no tuning options in this events.

My main problem is that i spend 90% or more of my playing time tuning cars and this don't bring any credits. I've lost my interest for the sport mode because of the stupid penalties system and also mainly for the fact that there are no tuning options in this events.
Why I think the two 20 million cars that we got in GTS are at a high price, because of the price in GT6 and PD can not make them cheaper to buy in GTS.

You are right about the penalties system in Sports Mode, to me it is a joke, and to make thing worst there is no tuning options in Sports Mode like you said.
I have not played any Sports Mode races for many months, and it looks like I will never will play them again.

Why I think the two 20 million cars that we got in GTS are at a high price, because of the price in GT6 and PD can not make them cheaper to buy in GTS.

You are right about the penalties system in Sports Mode, to me it is a joke, and to make thing worst there is no tuning options in Sports Mode like you said.
I have not played any Sports Mode races for many months, and it looks like I will never will play them again.
At the very least give us more than Blue Moon to make a greater amount of credits. Daily races need to pay more and the challenges need to pay more. Forget the free cars, just give us a way to make more credits and buy the cars we want. I’m capped at 20 mill and have to spend it all for the Jag and have an empty account.

Back