THEHER0 Messages 144 Messages DEXTERDOG Jan 16, 2011 #1 I would like to do a trade right now... I am looking for either of the R8 Racecars, the oreca or regular. Or a BMW V12 LMR.
I would like to do a trade right now... I am looking for either of the R8 Racecars, the oreca or regular. Or a BMW V12 LMR.
R Roestel18 Messages 102 Messages ROESTEL18 Jan 16, 2011 #4 i got an R8 race car for your XJ13 i can trade now
THEHER0 Messages 144 Messages DEXTERDOG Jan 16, 2011 #5 Lets do this!! which one do you have? add dexterdog on psn
THEHER0 Messages 144 Messages DEXTERDOG Jan 17, 2011 #8 Bump! these are still available for trade right now!
R Roestel18 Messages 102 Messages ROESTEL18 Jan 17, 2011 #9 id like your XJ13 but i dont have the cars you want take a look through my garage and let me know if you likke anything
id like your XJ13 but i dont have the cars you want take a look through my garage and let me know if you likke anything