atiger Messages 1,134 Melbourne Feb 4, 2011 #31 Time_Attack I'll poke around tomorrow and get back to you. I'm about to try and get some sleep right now. Is that ok? Click to expand... Of course.
Time_Attack I'll poke around tomorrow and get back to you. I'm about to try and get some sleep right now. Is that ok? Click to expand... Of course.
Time_Attack Messages 5,428 Messages Midship_Express Feb 5, 2011 #32 I like JGTC/touring cars or similar. A JGTC NSX or lexus maybe?
Time_Attack Messages 5,428 Messages Midship_Express Feb 14, 2011 #33 Still waiting on that lister. If you don't want to do the trade anymore thats fine just say so.
R Risco Messages 181 Messages Riscon Feb 14, 2011 #34 b18c5specR Do you really think somebody is going to trade off a good car without copying it first? Click to expand... Yes I trade a Citroen GT Race Car and a Mclaren F1 race car without backing up. I hope that they fix the glitch in the next patch.
b18c5specR Do you really think somebody is going to trade off a good car without copying it first? Click to expand... Yes I trade a Citroen GT Race Car and a Mclaren F1 race car without backing up. I hope that they fix the glitch in the next patch.
P Poppins (Banned) Messages 895 Messages a2a1a3a4a5 Feb 14, 2011 #35 Risco Yes I trade a Citroen GT Race Car and a Mclaren F1 race car without backing up. I hope that they fix the glitch in the next patch. Click to expand... People choose to not back up if they want I guess. Their loss.
Risco Yes I trade a Citroen GT Race Car and a Mclaren F1 race car without backing up. I hope that they fix the glitch in the next patch. Click to expand... People choose to not back up if they want I guess. Their loss.