Jaguar Reveals Rebrand for its EV Future (😬)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 572 comments
  • 129,592 views
ZEE
Ahh fair enough from the pictures the dimensions semeed way bigger and I dont get why no Frunk??? Bentleys and Rollers are bigger true in LWB form but look way cooler than this! Even a XJR Supercharged in LWB form in British racing green is very nice!!!
Two thirds of that bonnet area is taken up with massive suspension turrets so the struts have somewhere to compress into, which is how they managed to keep the 130mm height between the top of the wing and the wheel arch so shallow.
 
I've never been a fan of the "Hot Wheels" design language of manhole-sized rims combined with windows you'd barely get your head through.
 
I've never been a fan of the "Hot Wheels" design language of manhole-sized rims combined with windows you'd barely get your head through.
I am the exact opposite

Have always been a huge fan of hot wheel cartoonish cars with huge wheels and low roof line ..
That might explain why I love this Type 01
 
Back