Jaguar XF '10

  • Thread starter Thread starter YouButNotYou
  • 18 comments
  • 670 views
Messages
501
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Messages
YouButNotYou
The title says it all, I know you can get this car from completing the Special Event - Advanced Top Gear Test Track, but I'm too lazy... I have cars, paints, gear and MC's available...
 
Do you mean the XFR? I think I have this car. I will check, do you have any tickets?
 
Yeah that car even.. Not really on the ball today, maybe it's because I'm tired... Or just an idiot.
 
It's ok man. :lol: I'll check to make sure I have it.
 
It's ok man. :lol: I'll check to make sure I have it.

Okay, if you do, send a FR over to YouButNotYou... I'll be able to receive it rather quickly as I am at home today... What would you like for it sir?
 
YouButNotYou
Okay, if you do, send a FR over to YouButNotYou... I'll be able to receive it rather quickly as I am at home today... What would you like for it sir?

I can't send today sorry, I've already sent someone a car. :( If possible, could I please have a Honda s800 rsc race car?
 
I can't send today sorry, I've already sent someone a car. :( If possible, could I please have a Honda s800 rsc race car?

I don't actually have one of those... Very sorry... Is there anything else?
 
YouButNotYou
I don't actually have one of those... Very sorry... Is there anything else?

Do you have a Nissan 240RS Rally Car '85?
 
I'll search my garage. If I have one, and I'll tell you.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
Do you have a Nissan 240RS Rally Car '85?

No sorry... :guilty: I don't really have a lot of cars... Anything else, lol?

EDIT: I have a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Rally Car '03... Is that of any use?
 
I do have one.Any tickets?:) Maybe with this we can forget our trouble yesterday :)
 
I do have one.Any tickets?:) Maybe with this we can forget our trouble yesterday :)

I didn't take yesterday seriously.. I forgot about it. ;) Which tickets are you looking for?
 
YouButNotYou
I didn't take yesterday seriously.. I forgot about it. ;) Which tickets are you looking for?

Lvl 23 :)
 
Nope.. I don't have any tickets, I feel the urge to open them whenever I get them... Sorry. =( I'm a Newbie when it comes to my car, ticket and gear collections.
 
No sorry... :guilty: I don't really have a lot of cars... Anything else, lol?

EDIT: I have a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Rally Car '03... Is that of any use?

That's fine with me, i'm trying to collect all rally cars you see. :sly:
 
Sorry about my late reply... I'll see whether I can squeeze you in, I'll talk to S0UL_CHICKEN and see whether it is okay. Thanks again!
 
Sorry about my late reply... I'll see whether I can squeeze you in, I'll talk to S0UL_CHICKEN and see whether it is okay. Thanks again!

I don't mind, whenever is best for you.
 
Back