Jaguar XF-R and XJ220

  • Thread starter Thread starter F1
  • 26 comments
  • 1,230 views

F1

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Premium
Messages
2,203
United Kingdom
Scotland
Messages
GTP_Lamborghini
Hey there can anyone trade with me so i can acquire these two rare jaguars! I have dlc paint as well as a very rubbish selection of 0/0/0 lol!

Xj220-M5 to ImtheZobi on 17th
XF-R-
 
Last edited:
XFR is a prize car by the way
 
got XJ220
do you have tickets?
 
Scottish GT5
From what?

Top Gear Special event with the Schwimmwagon and Kubelwagen.
 
i love gt5
Top Gear Special event with the Schwimmwagon and Kubelwagen.

Don't think I can do that! Anyone able to dupe theirs and send it?
 
ImTheZobi
got XJ220
do you have tickets?

I don't have any tickets sorry! Is there anything else you want?
 
umm do you have online garage becuase it can take foREVer like this..
im mostly after XF-R,TVR-Speed 12,tickets and beamers. if you dont have any of this then amke a short list with what you're willing to trade if its not much trouble :)
 
ImTheZobi
umm do you have online garage becuase it can take foREVer like this..
im mostly after XF-R,TVR-Speed 12,tickets and beamers. if you dont have any of this then amke a short list with what you're willing to trade if its not much trouble :)

Don't have an online garage! What BMW's do you want?
 
dam i forgot to add it, its the '07? sorry i really forgot
 
ImTheZobi
dam i forgot to add it, its the '07? sorry i really forgot

No probz d'you want an M5 '08?
 
yeah sure.. im in a really good mood and i bought the Jag for 488,000 somthing like that but i dont really care right now. is the 17th ok with you?
 
ImTheZobi
yeah sure.. im in a really good mood and i bought the Jag for 488,000 somthing like that but i dont really care right now. is the 17th ok with you?

That's fine! Thanks!
 
Thanks guys I have now agreed on a trade for the XJ220 but is there anyone who can trade with me so I can get the XF-R?
 
your messege box is full :)
 
Scottish GT5
Don't think I can do that! Anyone able to dupe theirs and send it?

Its quite easy with a good pay-out.
 
i love gt5
Its quite easy with a good pay-out.

The problem is I don't race clean! Lol!
 
i love gt5
You don't need to.

I thought it disqualified you if you rammed another car?
 
Scottish GT5
I thought it disqualified you if you rammed another car?

Only if yyou ram hard, Just try with racingline its easyr then your thinking.
 
HEY scottishgt5 can you message me your PSN name cuz your message box is full
 
i love gt5
Only if yyou ram hard, Just try with racingline its easyr then your thinking.

Take it you need gold?
 
:)
 
Scottish GT5
Take it you need gold?

Yeah. But its really not hard believe me:). Look on YouTube.
 
Back