Jaguar- XF-R '10 Model

Messages
152
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Messages
Quasar100
I have the Jaguar XF-R '10 Model available for exchange. I welcome exchange offers. Let me know who is interested through here or PM.
 
Im interested. what do you want for it?
 
I have the Jaguar XF-R '10 Model available for exchange. I welcome exchange offers. Let me know who is interested through here or PM.

An drift car or an wheelie Lotus?
 
Which color? 0/0? zero switch with miles?

Do you accept paint chips in return?
 
Have you got a Nissan 2000GT-R KPGC-10?
 
Nah that' the KPGC110 Model dude. Do you not have the KPGC 10 Model?
 
It is is indeed, do you want to gift me one for Christmas? :D
 
I don't have that one.
 
Hmm okay, you got the Lotus Carlton?
 
I got a Carlton. Black, stock, no miles except what it came with.
 
Back