Jaguar XJ13 - NEED to unload - best offer takes it!

  • Thread starter Thread starter SgtMamaTaco
  • 16 comments
  • 559 views
Messages
97
Messages
SgtMamaTaco
It's the only lonely car in my secondary trade slot which is currently OPEN!

What you got? Best offer takes it!!!

:dopey:
 
So far we have an offer of a horn on the table, (horn 190 to be specific) can anybody up the ante?
 
2 horns?
 
5 sets of soft race tyres?
 
Right now I've got a best offer of 5 sets of race softs. Anybody got a car? Maybe a JGTC or a LMS? I'd like a Formula GT that isnt yellow or a F2007 would be nice.
 
two hard comfort tyres, horn # 143, a chrome chip and a free oil change whenever you want it.
 
Did I mention this XJ13 is virgin untouched with zero miles?
 
so are the other 400,000 other birthday trick XJ13's lol.
 
Subaru 22b? Can send after reset tomorrow.
 
I'm serious, how about F2007?
 
Going once, going twice, SOLD for an F2007!

PSN slot: Spec-Ace1

Add me!
 
HAHAHA this thread is brilliant
 
This was a funny thread! Especially considering that I BOUGHT the damn car!!

Won't make that mistake twice!
 
lol, don't get too offended, that car was being given away for a paint chip for quite a while on here. :D
 
Back