B bollard80 Messages 108 Messages bollard80 Feb 3, 2011 #1 Hi the above is avaliable (stock),i can trade tommorow make me offers i would like coulored x2010s.But am open to offers cheers.
Hi the above is avaliable (stock),i can trade tommorow make me offers i would like coulored x2010s.But am open to offers cheers.
I Ice Cream Paint (Banned) Messages 44 Feb 3, 2011 #4 No because there so easy to get by simply using the Birthday Glitch.
M MIKE1FL Messages 267 Messages MIKE1FL Feb 3, 2011 #6 I could give you a Peugeot 908, a Jaguar XJR-9, a TVR Speed 12 or a Jaguar XJ220. If you want 2 of them you can have 2.
I could give you a Peugeot 908, a Jaguar XJR-9, a TVR Speed 12 or a Jaguar XJ220. If you want 2 of them you can have 2.
B bollard80 Messages 108 Messages bollard80 Feb 3, 2011 #7 Sure mate i would like any of the jaguars or both,its up to you mate.