Niandra usually just a t-shirt Premium Messages 1,364 Victoria Feb 20, 2011 #1 I need 2 of this car, if anyone has them I can trade you a 787B, F10, F2007 or any coloured X1. I can send 2 cars on Monday. Last edited: Feb 21, 2011
I need 2 of this car, if anyone has them I can trade you a 787B, F10, F2007 or any coloured X1. I can send 2 cars on Monday.
fozzy4242 Messages 73 Messages fozzy4242 Feb 20, 2011 #3 I can give you one for couloured X1 on 23/02/2011
Niandra usually just a t-shirt Premium Messages 1,364 Victoria Feb 20, 2011 #4 At the latest I want this car tomorrow. I prefer a brand new one too.
karl53 Messages 491 Manchester, UK Messages karl53 Feb 20, 2011 #5 i can send right now, but its not new
fozzy4242 Messages 73 Messages fozzy4242 Feb 20, 2011 #6 Niandra At the latest I want this car tomorrow. I prefer a brand new one too. Click to expand... it's a brand new one I can give it to you tomorrow one my second account, I send you a request. What is your PSN?
Niandra At the latest I want this car tomorrow. I prefer a brand new one too. Click to expand... it's a brand new one I can give it to you tomorrow one my second account, I send you a request. What is your PSN?
Niandra usually just a t-shirt Premium Messages 1,364 Victoria Feb 20, 2011 #7 Okay found one.. I'm looking for another one.
D delta-assassin- Messages 298 Messages delta-assassin- Feb 20, 2011 #8 I have a completely stock one and a fully tuned chrome painted one
Niandra usually just a t-shirt Premium Messages 1,364 Victoria Feb 21, 2011 #9 ^ didn't answer my PM, I'm still looking for a stock one (0 miles).
P pbrdad Premium Messages 390 Messages pbrdad Feb 21, 2011 #10 Niandra ^ didn't answer my PM, I'm still looking for a stock one (0 miles). Click to expand... I can send one at next reset for a 0 mile colored X1. Prefer neon orange but any color will do. Let me know.
Niandra ^ didn't answer my PM, I'm still looking for a stock one (0 miles). Click to expand... I can send one at next reset for a 0 mile colored X1. Prefer neon orange but any color will do. Let me know.
isocollector (Banned) Messages 2,565 Messages depends on garage Feb 21, 2011 #11 I have one but not available till tomorrow at reset unfortunately
Niandra usually just a t-shirt Premium Messages 1,364 Victoria Feb 21, 2011 #12 isocollector I have one but not available till tomorrow at reset unfortunately Click to expand... I can send then as well. What would you like?
isocollector I have one but not available till tomorrow at reset unfortunately Click to expand... I can send then as well. What would you like?
isocollector (Banned) Messages 2,565 Messages depends on garage Feb 21, 2011 #13 A Audi R8 LMS Race Car '09 (Eissilber) if you have one
Niandra usually just a t-shirt Premium Messages 1,364 Victoria Feb 21, 2011 #14 lol? did you read OP?
isocollector (Banned) Messages 2,565 Messages depends on garage Feb 21, 2011 #15 Sorry....X1 #19 or #6 if it's not too late but by pass me if i was an idiot who didnt read OP
Niandra usually just a t-shirt Premium Messages 1,364 Victoria Feb 21, 2011 #16 lol it's okay.. I just found it funny. I'll pm you shortly