Jaguar XJ13 Race Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter Niandra
  • 15 comments
  • 793 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

Niandra

usually just a t-shirt
Premium
Messages
1,364
Canada
Victoria
I need 2 of this car, if anyone has them I can trade you a 787B, F10, F2007 or any coloured X1. I can send 2 cars on Monday.
 
Last edited:
i can send you one for the 787b
 
I can give you one for couloured X1 on 23/02/2011
 
At the latest I want this car tomorrow. I prefer a brand new one too.
 
i can send right now, but its not new
 
At the latest I want this car tomorrow. I prefer a brand new one too.

it's a brand new one I can give it to you tomorrow one my second account, I send you a request. What is your PSN?
 
Okay found one.. I'm looking for another one.
 
I have a completely stock one and a fully tuned chrome painted one
 
^ didn't answer my PM, I'm still looking for a stock one (0 miles).
 
^ didn't answer my PM, I'm still looking for a stock one (0 miles).

I can send one at next reset for a 0 mile colored X1. Prefer neon orange but any color will do. Let me know.
 
I have one but not available till tomorrow at reset unfortunately :(
 
A Audi R8 LMS Race Car '09 (Eissilber) if you have one
 
lol? did you read OP?
 
Sorry....X1 #19 or #6 if it's not too late but by pass me if i was an idiot who didnt read OP :(
 
lol it's okay.. I just found it funny.
I'll pm you shortly :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back