Jakedog Tuning Garage - G27 updated tunes out

• Thread starter Jakedog23
  • 390 comments
I can only imagine man.. I am putting together a couple more of the tunes you have updated and posted cause I think I finally found someone who's tunes suite my driving style or that i can even put my little tweaks in to get the most out of every car. I'm not a tuner by any means like yourself but I'm also not completely (Tuner) dependent. I like to put or change a few things in every tune I try if I feel I know it might help the way the car feels to me cause like you said everyone has a driving style and feel.. Thanks to you I have a 95% start on a great car and I can learn alot from you and I am grateful to have you and all the other tuners put time in helping Busch leaguers like myself get use to the game.. I'm only 7 months into playing this game so I'm about a decade behind.. lol I wont bug ya anymore.. I never know if everyone likes getting blown up about there tunes cause like you said its crazy time consuming and its just one more thing to have to deal with me on your forum! I have been on GTplanet for a couple months and this might be my 6th post! lol Sorry about the rant.! I'm going to plug in a couple of your tunes and work on my career mode..! I will let you know how it goes if you ask me to! Your rocking it man.. Keep it up and Thanks again!!!
Oh it's nice to see that people are using my tunes. I can always make time for people that ask questions and give feedback.

Oh it's nice to see that people are using my tunes. I can always make time for people that ask questions and give feedback.

Sounds good man.. Well my feedback for my first tune I tried of yours is 9.5/10 and its not even the updated Tune! lol Works for me...!! I'll see how these other (Correct) ones go now? I will be in touch.. Thanks again man..

BMW Vision Gran Turismo

BMW Vision Gran Turismo (Car).jpg

BMW Vision Gran Turismo (Tune).jpg

Last edited:
No that tune and all the others that did get reviewed are not updated. If you go to page 1,2,and tune number 1 for page three. Those are all the tunes hat have been currently updated in this thread. The only reason that not all the tunes are updated is because it is a time consuming project and I can get distracted quite quickly. So hopefully by the end if the week all tunes should be updated.

Well I took your (Wrong) tune for the Nissan GT-R GT500 Stealth Model that I thought was amazing already and put your (Updated) figures in it, tuned it down to 600pp and got gold second lap in the new seasonal event at Red Bull Ring!! Favorite Car by a long shot. Makes a greenhorn like myself look like a GT pro! :cheers: Awesome job man.. Cheers!!

Back