troy (Banned) Messages 4,664 May 3, 2002 #1 I received a crazy PM from jamal johnson....i censored it out for language, but here it is. DId any of u recieve it? Attachments image1.jpg 45.2 KB · Views: 60
I received a crazy PM from jamal johnson....i censored it out for language, but here it is. DId any of u recieve it?
sn00pie AAAH DON'T PANIC!!! Staff Emeritus Messages 12,825 May 3, 2002 #3 Sure sounds like a fun guy!
made in holland Messages 4,677 May 3, 2002 #4 Maybe it is an ex-girlfriend of Viper looking for payback?
made in holland Messages 4,677 May 3, 2002 #5 Look at some of his posts: http://forums.gtplanet.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8322 http://forums.gtplanet.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8315 Strange little fellow
Look at some of his posts: http://forums.gtplanet.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8322 http://forums.gtplanet.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8315 Strange little fellow
Klostrophobic Messages 12,993 USA! USA! May 4, 2002 #6 Did you really have to post this? Couldn't you just PM an admin backchannel? He spelled faggot wrong. What an idiot.
Did you really have to post this? Couldn't you just PM an admin backchannel? He spelled faggot wrong. What an idiot.
troy (Banned) Messages 4,664 May 4, 2002 #7 i'm afriad, yes...yes i did have post this. My left nut was at stake, he sent me a threatening letter to my house saying he would chop it clean off!
i'm afriad, yes...yes i did have post this. My left nut was at stake, he sent me a threatening letter to my house saying he would chop it clean off!
Jordan Administrator Messages 24,957 United States Messages GTP_Jordan Messages GTP_Jordan May 4, 2002 #8 Originally posted by troy I received a crazy PM from jamal johnson....i censored it out for language, but here it is. DId any of u recieve it? Click to expand... I think it's clear this guy is up to no good, and is not interested at all in the GTPlanet community. I'm banning him right now.
Originally posted by troy I received a crazy PM from jamal johnson....i censored it out for language, but here it is. DId any of u recieve it? Click to expand... I think it's clear this guy is up to no good, and is not interested at all in the GTPlanet community. I'm banning him right now.
Viper_Maniac Messages 13,719 Indiana Messages ViperManiac May 4, 2002 #9 Originally posted by troy I received a crazy PM from jamal johnson....i censored it out for language, but here it is. DId any of u recieve it? Click to expand... I did of course. He sent two more just like it with all sorts of cussing and all that. :shakehead
Originally posted by troy I received a crazy PM from jamal johnson....i censored it out for language, but here it is. DId any of u recieve it? Click to expand... I did of course. He sent two more just like it with all sorts of cussing and all that. :shakehead
Viper_Maniac Messages 13,719 Indiana Messages ViperManiac May 4, 2002 #10 Originally posted by made in holland Maybe it is an ex-girlfriend of Viper looking for payback? Click to expand... :reallyodd
Originally posted by made in holland Maybe it is an ex-girlfriend of Viper looking for payback? Click to expand... :reallyodd