Jamoru's Gallery | Closed due to release of GT6.

• Thread starter Jamoru
  • 613 comments
Really dig the second R8 Shot.
Looks realistic!

Decent update :)

Nice update! Love the R8 shots! 👍

Everything what 20832 said ;) 👍

Absolutely stunning shadowing. :eek:

~

The second R8 pic is superb 👍

Great to see your shots again, Joris !
Awesome as usual :drool: 👍👍👍

Beautiful work. Especially the C63 set :drool:

Thanks everyone! I'm glad you like them. 👍

Been a while since I have been here. I hope everyone's okay and is still making incredible pictures! Looking forward to your comments. :)

Mother+of+god+_5955f152dd550358b807372ec23a45be.gif

Like the low light shots of the LFA, gives off a certain mood. And the R8 shots are sweet, love the last one. 👍

Both sets are awesome! And like GPR said, the LFA gives off an indescribable (for me) mood that is really nice.

And those 3 R8 shots are just pure class.

Great job! 👍

I really like the first two of the R8 shots. Great atmosphere in the LFA shots too! 👍

Hello everyone. It's been a while since I have been here, but I want to come back this March. I didn't have alot of time lately and I lacked inspiration the last time I wanted to make new photo's. But I feel refreshed and inspirated after viewing the latest photo's on the GT5 Flickr page and I really, really want to make some new photo's. See you soon!

I included one set of the new Corvette '14, the rest are random. I hope you like them! I am pretty satisfied with the shots and I want to keep making my photos as realistic as possible. I would appreciate some comments, so if you have the time to spare... please do! :)

A long-lost legend returns! :D

Loving shot #1, #3, #4, #7 and #8, Joris! :drool:👍
You haven't lost your edge with that update! ;)

Why have I never stopped by here until now?

That Celica shot is brilliant! As is the first GT and the second C7 shots. Fantastic job man. 👍

Wow, I agree with my comrades Joris, this Celica pic is truly awesome !
I also really like the others pics but this one... :drool:

Back