Jamoru's Gallery | Closed due to release of GT6.

• Thread starter Jamoru
  • 613 comments
A long-lost legend returns! :D

Loving shot #1, #3, #4, #7 and #8, Joris! :drool:👍
You haven't lost your edge with that update! ;)

Haha, thanks Justin! I'm hoping to update my thread every week with new photo's, but I cannot promise anything. I'm happy you didn't forget me. :)

Beautiful pictures in the update :)👍. I specially like the Celica pic :drool::drool:.

The Celica pic is just an edited picture by me. I did not take the photo. The original came from the "Edit my photo" thread. Thank you for your comment!

Thanks! 👍

Why have I never stopped by here until now?

That Celica shot is brilliant! As is the first GT and the second C7 shots. Fantastic job man. 👍

Cheers Terronium. You should come back more often then! ;) There are a lot of pictures in my thread already. Feel free to check 'em out.

Wow, I agree with my comrades Joris, this Celica pic is truly awesome !
I also really like the others pics but this one... :drool:

Great to hear that. I really like the Celica photo as well. :sly:

Superb comeback set, the 1st Maserati and the Celica are truely awesome!

Lekker hoor die Celica en die 1e Gran turismo!👍 Goed gebruik van lens flares!

Eye-catching :) nice :)

Sure the Celica shot is a step ahead, but the Vette ones are nice too.

Excellent work, Jamoru. My favourite shot is the second one. :D 👍

Thanks a lot guys! Your comments are much appreciated! I will make a rally set for the next update then. ;)

Thank you, MadMoss! I just noticed that the Celica photo is used for a frontpage article on GTPlanet. Awesome! :)

Amazing pics bro one of the best sets i've seen this week! Fantastisch man! 👍

edit, the last C4 pic, maybe a bit too much purple on the car? But still fantastic!

Last edited:
Beautiful C4 shots, Jamoru; really liking the atmosphere in those. My favourite, though, is picture #2 because of the composition and lighting. Keep it up mate. 👍

Amazing pics bro one of the best sets i've seen this week! Fantastisch man! 👍

edit, the last C4 pic, maybe a bit too much purple on the car? But still fantastic!

Thanks Kalax. Nice to hear that! I noticed the purple as well on the C4, but I think it brings that little extra with the atmosphere.

Beautiful C4 shots, Jamoru; really liking the atmosphere in those. My favourite, though, is picture #2 because of the composition and lighting. Keep it up mate. 👍

Cheers GT-R for your comment! I'll keep them comming! ;)

Your black Murcies look absolutely realistic! :drool:👍

Yeah, they are just a tad too dark, but it brings that extra realism. Thanks Justin!

Excellent set again, 4th pic takes the win for me! Btw the 458 looks amazing in lime green! Can't wait for the R8 set! Looks promising!

(One doublepost on the 458 one. )

Some very nice shots on this page. A few of the C4 shots are great and the composition of the second shot from that previous set is very nice. Also like the richness you got out of these too.

The green 458 is pretty nice also and my fav if that bunch is the first. Good work mate 👍

Oh... wow...

That's what I thought when I first saw this set. What really stands out here is the increased colour saturation and high contrast. The toning is spot on and the individual compositions are great, as well. 👍

Back