Jamoru's Gallery | Closed due to release of GT6.

• Thread starter Jamoru
  • 613 comments
Excellent set again, 4th pic takes the win for me! Btw the 458 looks amazing in lime green! Can't wait for the R8 set! Looks promising!

The first shot is delectable! :drool:

Can't wait for the R8 set!

I really love each pic of your sets with the black Lambo and the C4 Rally :drool: 👍

That 3rd 458 picture looks awesome! ;)👍

GPR
Some very nice shots on this page. A few of the C4 shots are great and the composition of the second shot from that previous set is very nice. Also like the richness you got out of these too.

The green 458 is pretty nice also and my fav if that bunch is the first. Good work mate 👍

Green is fine :) nice shots :)

Oh... wow...

That's what I thought when I first saw this set. What really stands out here is the increased colour saturation and high contrast. The toning is spot on and the individual compositions are great, as well. 👍

Amazing shots, Jamoru.
Especially I like previous set, great work! 👍:drool:

I never thought a green Ferrari would look any good at all but you proved me wrong! Good job! :)

Nice work, even if the 458 is not my favourite car, your pictures are making it looking better than ever.

Thanks everyone! 👍 The 458 does indeed look very special in Green, just like yellow. I wish the Ferrari Challenge Stradale was available in GT5, it's my favorite Ferrari / car. The Chrome R8 is coming soon by the way!

It has been a while since I posted on GTPlanet. It has a number of reasons actually. We moved in August this year to a new house which needed a lot of attention. Secondly, I work a lot and don't have a lot of time anymore to play games. I still love making photo's of cars in GT5, so I will update my thread once in a while, when I have time.

And lastly, we are expecting a baby in April 2014! :)

Congratulations, a baby is really something special!

Also, congrats on those awesome photos, you show the beauty of cars really well! :drool: That MP4!!

Welcome back! 👍
These are some really nice pictures, I love the toning. 👍
Congrats on the baby too :)

^^+1:cheers: Good to see you back.
Awesome sets:drool: Love all of them but the R8 set is particularly magnifique!!!

Congratulations, a baby is really something special!

Also, congrats on those awesome photos, you show the beauty of cars really well! :drool: That MP4!!

Thanks for the lovely comments guys, much appreciated. :)

These last sets are very good Joris, nice to see you back here 👍
I like a lot the cold felling of the R8 set and the misty one of the MP4 pics.
And great sense of motion in the last set 👍

Not an awful one, but some of the shots are overly exposed giving them a shabby rendering.

And congrats for your baby. :cool:

Back