Jann Mardenborough Wants You to Beat Him in Gran Turismo 6

My onboard lap here ^^ i made 1:59,822.

Nice work, but for what it's worth:

Just for reference, if you're using a car you've bought, you're doing it wrong:

Single Player -> Time Trial -> World -> Mount Panorama -> Use Courtesy Car -> Schulze GT-R

I take these hot lap challenges with a cup of salt. Too many variables exist to determine who's fastest. An even playing field is rare unless you're at a sanctioned event.

And on second thought, what's the difference between buying the car or using the courtesy car? Anyone know?

Last edited:

I take these hot lap challenges with a cup of salt. Too many variables exist to determine who's fastest. An even playing field is rare unless you're at a sanctioned event.

Yes, i realized for this thing after i upload the video for youtube, but how i use all stock, i guess didnt make big diference...

I have a video of my lap on my computer but I'm not sure what to do with it. Maybe make a lap guide explaining how I was approaching the corners?

That or I could just post it...

I have a video of my lap on my computer but I'm not sure what to do with it. Maybe make a lap guide explaining how I was approaching the corners?

That or I could just post it...

Well it would be very nice to see that car and track combination done with the DS3.

I was not expecting to beat Jann's time with my far from alien talent but was pleasantly surprised it only took about 10 laps (courtesy car, Race Medium tyres, ABS 1 only).:)
20170206_093201.jpg

Tip of the hat goes to all that manage this car/track/time combo with the DS3 :eek::bowdown:

Last edited:

And on second thought, what's the difference between buying the car or using the courtesy car? Anyone know?

This video are with courtesy car, and i made 1:59,650, if you want to watch it ^^

Team Australia :)

I would like to upload the lap but I don't have internet sadly :(

Attachments

• IMG_4326.PNG
    IMG_4326.PNG
    155.6 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Back