Jan's Gallery - 2019-12-25 - Japan Police

• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 44 comments
And here are the other photos I took today. After months of just sitting on the 20.000.000 Cr. and sometimes spending it on less expesive cars I now just bought this and created the livery I saw the car wearing in real life.

Ferrari 250 GTO
1964 Tour de France livery and UK license plates the car had when I saw it irl.

Thanks for watching!​

I always loved @JKcreativeworks liveries and the photos he took of them, so I tried a bit of an impersonating here :D I also took some photos of the car at a wet Tokyo track, trying to catch some Wangan vibes in :dopey:

Mazda RX7 RE Amemiya

BMW VGT - Livery on my car by @MatskiMonk

Daihtsu RJ VGT

Thanks for watching!​

Last edited:
Nice to see the Mahlangu Art Car gettin' some love.

Also nice to see the BMW VGT getting some love, the "no VGT" bias means I rarely get to use one if I happen to venture into a public lobby.

Nice to see the Mahlangu Art Car gettin' some love.
I also raced the Manrique car yesterday, I like that one even more tbh :D

Nice to see the Mahlangu Art Car gettin' some love.Also nice to see the BMW VGT getting some love, the "no VGT" bias means I rarely get to use one if I happen to venture into a public lobby.
Yeah the BMW is a somewhat odd VGT car as it's actually good and realistic looking and not some weird crap designed by a 3 year old :lol:

Really good set. Especially the 5th and 6th. The last one reminds me crazy taxi, I Don't know why...
because of the yellow and full speed maybe :D

Dom Toretto made an appearance in my livery editor and we had a spin through the city :D

RE Amemiya RX7 FD - The Fast and the Furious - Dom Toretto

And some A-Z cup shots
Chevrolet Camaro ZL1

Chevrolet Camaro Z/28

Dodge Coronet Super Bee

Thanks for watching!​

Last edited:
The new "safety" cars are pretty cool :D

Toyota Crown Athlete - Japan Police

Thanks for watching and Merry Christmas!​

Back