January Polo Red Car Pack Revealed

• Thread starter neddyie118
  • 235 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
The January Car Pack will be announced Tuesday January 5 at 6 a.m. Pacific. The January Car Pack will be available for download later in the day.

Clue 1: You will be astounded when you unleash this beast.

Clue 2:
When you take a car to this level even a Prius is exciting!

Clue 3:
It’s ruling planet is Ur an us and it’s life path number is 4.

Clue 4:
They were a sensation, but this car is something truly special.

Clue 5:
Built to battle the Beetle

Clue 6:
One this bell is rung; you may find a seat.

Clue 7:
Two references to the Toyota Prius is two too much.

Clue 1: Um, the 2016 Ford GT LM.

Clue 2: It's a hybrid I'm guessing. I can't think of that many hybrids. I'm going to sound like a broken record when I say this: I think it's the BMW i8.

Clue 3: It's a sign of the Zodiac, a bit of google seaching points it being Aquarius. A google search led to this:
wpid-11401113_773547059411138_8093439944931484706_n.jpg

Clue 5: The VW Beetle was a car for the people and since there's already a classic Mini and Fiat 595 Abarth in FM6. I'm going to guess the Citroen 2CV or the BMW Isetta.

Clue 7: Another hybrid, maybe the new Acura NSX.

I'm curious if clue #5 references the Apollo 3500GT that Thorndyke uses to compete against Herbie in the first Love Bug film...
P1090683.jpg

CApsEXsWQAA-h9m.jpg

Clue 1 could be the 2015 Viper ACR

Clue 3 sounds like the original Audi Ür-Quattro

Clue 5: I looked up Beetle rivals so I'm going for a wildcard stab in the dark and say the Chevrolet Corvair.

Clues 2 & 7 might be the i8 and new NSX.

It's a Prius reference, so they're probably two exciting hybrids, not necessarily Prii. My guess is the BMW i8 and and LMP, perhaps the Toyota.

Clue 6: One this bell is rung; you may find a seat.

Sounds like something from a junior racing series if this is indeed a school reference. I'm thinking Formula, Ginetta, etc.

As a general reference to youth? Alfa GT 1300 Junior.

Oddball possibility? Your average North American school bus.

Wait, what am I thinking? It's clearly a Seat Marbella!

1086759seat-marbella-07.jpg

Last edited:
Corvair is the right guess for clue 5. Most likely the '69 Monza from FM4 will be dusted off and be presented as new.

For some reason, the Aston Martin Vulcan won't go out of my mind - probably because of the word "astounded". It is quite the beast as well, I guess.

Clue 2:
I'd say it's not a Prius because that would be too obvious. :lol: I'd go with the Toyota FT-HS Concept, even though FM and concept cars are a bit of an odd combination.
Other guesses are the Fisker Karma (even though it's not really a hybrid like the Prius is) or the Ferrari 🤬 - uhm I mean FXX-K. Only problem with these two cars is that they lack a connection to the Toyota Prius, other than being hybrid cars.

Clue 3:
Has to be the Audi (Ur)quattro. Another possibility would be the Audi 80 quattro from the same era, as the idea of the quattro "line" (for the lack of a better word) was discovered using these cars - oh, and because the Audi 80 has 4 doors.

Clue 4:
I think it's some sort of race car, can't come up with anything specific though. Random guess: Chrysler Viper GTS-R from the late 90s.

Clue 5:
Sounds strange, but it might be the Mk1 Golf - after all, it is the spirital successor to the Beetle and I think it has even outsold the Beetle already.

Clue 6:
See post #12. Crazy to see I'm not the only one (and not the first one either) to notice this.

Clue 7:
Toyota TS040 Hybrid. Could be the TS030 as well, but the TS040 is more likely because a) it's newer and b) 4 is dividable by 2 and c) (or b.1, if you will) the number 2 has been mentioned two times = 4. There are also two zeroes ... okay, I'm starting to sound like some conspiracy theorist right now. :lol:

I'm really enjoying this and I don't even own FM6! :D

I'm hoping clue 4 hints at the Sauber C9. I'd also be surprised if this pack won't have a couple of hybrids.
That would be great. I've been trying to get some clues to match the c9, they are so vague though. They called the 1960's sensational. "The sensational 60's", so it could be a car from then too. It's fun trying to figure these out and then being surprised by some when it's announced.

I'm guessing clue 4 is the new Ford GTLM. The GT40 was a sensation and the new one is supposed to be pretty good as well.

If it is a Cressida, in particular this gen;
Sorlie-PMcG-1-1200x800.jpg

They NEED to let us swap a 2JZ into it for it to be worthwhile.

While T10 has shown a lot of love for vintage JDM iron, I'd believe the 7th gen car to be more likely to come to Forza. It is, after all, a popular drift car which came with a 2JZ stock.

I think clue #1 maybe the Lykan Hypersport. "Unleash this beast" is presumably a reference to a line in Furious 7, where the Hypersport had a brief, yet key role in the story. Given the relationship between the two franchises, I could see it as a possibility.

Clue #2 screams Super GT Prius to me.

Clue #3 might be the Audi 100 S4, which is commonly referred to as the Ur-S4. The Cressida link is a good suggestion though.

Not sure on the others, they seem quite vague to me.

I picked the Rezvani Beast because that is their slogan for the car "unleash the beast", or "unleash your beast", but that may be way too obvious for a clue.

Last edited:
In all seriousness, I'm beginning to lean more towards a Derek Bell reference with Clue 6.

"Bell" as in "Derek", "rung" as in the steps you get on a ladder (a racing ladder?) and a racing seat. Possibly his first F1 seat in a Ferrari 312? Although a '68 car would break the ongoing pattern of '66 F1 cars. But then if we look at his very early career as far back as 1964, we'd reach the Lotus Seven he raced to victory in at Goodwood. The first rung on the racing ladder for Bell as well as his first seat.

I always suck at these clues.. But for fun I'll give it a go anyway.

Please be the Lyken

Clue 2:

Uhm...A Prius?.. Ok that's a bit to obvious :P.. Maybe an I8

Clue 3:

No idea, I hear people saying an Audi...sure

Clue 4:

If it wasn't already in another car pack I would guess the 1988 McLaren Honda.. Hmmm.. Gonna say Ferrari F2004

Clue 5:

Sounds like a Herbie reference.. I don't remember the movies that well so I don't know. Citroen 2cv otherwise, that would be awesome.

Clue 6:

This is an interesting one, I reckon we are looking at some sort of Van here.. I'm going to be different and say the Volkswagen Transporter

Clue 7:

Uhm...a Prius?.. I don't know, I hope it isn't a Prius though.

Latest Posts

Back