Japan Championship in a stock Honda S2000 Type V '00!

Very nice and detailed race report. I don't have the patience to write that much when making a race report :lol: I've read everything, because the whole story kept me interested. Not too weird, since I love close racing (like many readers of this part of the forum).

this sounds more and more like something I want to try...
But I think I'd definitely spring for some suspension tuning just to seal the deal for myself. Doesnt affect A-spec points.

congrats smallhorses on the great write up, and the series win. Its certainly one of the more interesting ones I've read (obvious by the fact that this is the first thread I've bothered to post in, in this subforum. I'm usually just a silent spectator)

LOL great essay, nice use of colour aswell is it me or is everyone just judging him on his write-up rather than what he actually put.

~
:
~

GT_HAVOK
....is it me or is everyone just judging him on his write-up rather than what he actually put.

Whatever do you mean? The write-up is what I put. :confused:
Were you offended by something? If so, sorry. :guilty:
It took a while to write these, I like the detailed approach, and wrote them from several viewings of each replay to give a more realistic feel. I like the way the appropriate smiley in the right place can provide just the right embellishment of what would otherwise be a dirty great chunk of text to wade through, and no-one really likes doing that without something to keep them interested, right? ;)

Please explain what you mean clearly, so others can respond too. :boggled:

:cheers:

I think he means that, while everyone compliments your write-up, nobody complimented the amazing racing that went on... in other words, he gives you props for winning these races with such an unmatched ride

Ah! Suddenly all becomes clear!
I'm such a :dunce: at times!

Must need a beer or something! Mmmmmm 750ml bottle of Corsendonk in the fridge! :drool:

gotta love s2ks

What a stunningly worthwhile contribution to a thread that is over a year old - not that its not a good thread, all Smallhorses' threads are good - so while this post does have three words I think the following definition from http://www.urbandictionary.com/ is still relevant:

Post Whore: A post whore is somebody who posts mostly meaningless messages consisting of one word or just emoticons. They have an unsaid ability to magically appear in any thread at any given time to add crucial arguements to the debate at hand. These said crucial arguements include ground-breaking conjectures such as "what," "oh," or a curiously little smilie who is blue, and yet neither happy nor sad.​

Back