Japanese Classic Racing Series | Season 3| Race Two Saturda @ 3pm GMT!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 658 comments
  • 27,272 views
Not moved to saturdays?

edit: saw the title, yes it is ^^
 
There could now be a chance for Swifts...
 
There could now be a chance for Swifts...

Well, if you make it now, yes.

Furi and I have something coming.
 
Well, if you make it now, yes.

Furi and I have something coming.

You and Furi's series on Fridays and the Swifts for Saturdays? That'll work! 👍
 
You and Furi's series on Fridays and the Swifts for Saturdays? That'll work! 👍

Make the swifts friday night.
 
I'm still committed to the eclipse by the way, we'll see if the team stays the same, gotta hear if sumo can do this new time first :P
 
I'm still committed to the eclipse by the way, we'll see if the team stays the same, gotta hear if sumo can do this new time first :P

He said he would.
 
Greatness :) then we just have to wait for the numbers to drop in..
 
Make the swifts friday night.

Oh that's better, I just hope we get more entries this time, and preferably don't lose any of them.
 
Hmm, still not completely sure why the ISTCC was so abruptly called off, it was a great idea, had the numbers, and the cars were fairly close to each other from what I saw.. but anyway, I may come join this as that timeslot is great for me, and currently free.

If I sign up I'll likely take the Skyline, and Paul can come join my team :sly:
 
Sign me up DaxTrollbra. :)

EDIT: If the Mazda is the premium one, I'll take it. 👍

Red with grey/chrome rims. 👍
 
Sign me up DaxTrollbra. :)

EDIT: If the Mazda is the premium one, I'll take it. 👍

Red with grey/chrome rims. 👍

It's not the premium version.
 
But that Mazda is premium...

Then again there's two FCs that are exactly the same save for one letter in the name and that one of them's a standard.
 
But that Mazda is premium...

Then again there's two FCs that are exactly the same save for one letter in the name and that one of them's a standard.

I checked, the one in the OP is standard. :(
 
They aren't exactly the same, the premium one was faster. (somehow)
 
They aren't exactly the same, the premium one was faster. (somehow)

The premium is just the (FC), the standard is the (FC, J). And the premium has 8 more PP. 👍
 
Makes sense.

I think the J in its name slows it down.
 
Just waiting on the calendar before I commit to this one.

Shame that Tom didn't do the 90s Touring Car Championship.
 
Calender updated, more ideas welcome.
 
How about SSR5? These cars would definitely suit that track.
 
How about SSR5? These cars would definitely suit that track.

:sick:


Hows about Trial Mountain Reverse/Deep Forest Reverse? 👍
 
Deep Forest Reverse? Thought you were all bored of me whipping you guys there? :)
 
Too boring.
 
Because of the change in race day and time, I was going to ask you to please remove me from the entry list, but there was no entry to remove.
...
 
Because of the change in race day and time, I was going to ask you to please remove me from the entry list, but there was no entry to remove.
...

I didn't add anyone who signed up around the time you did, as I wasn't sure if it was going ahead.

Shame you can't race. 👎
 
On second thought, if you are going to make a reserve list, you can put me down on it (Skyline). I can't commit to anything past mid-May due to my uncertain future (have no idea what country I will be living in), but If I can make some races I will.
 
On second thought, if you are going to make a reserve list, you can put me down on it (Skyline). I can't commit to anything past mid-May due to my uncertain future (have no idea what country I will be living in), but If I can make some races I will.

Right. Will do later, about to go to sleep. :D
 
Back