N Napoleon_Ist Messages 187 Messages secret Messages secret Oct 3, 2008 #1 hi, can't find the old Japanese translation thread. any help? (need to set up the network options with upnp etc.)
hi, can't find the old Japanese translation thread. any help? (need to set up the network options with upnp etc.)
G.T Messages 11,462 U.K Messages Paganisterr Messages Ak Paganister Oct 3, 2008 #2 I presume you mean menu translations? https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=100674&highlight=translation Found by putting "translation" into the search box...
I presume you mean menu translations? https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=100674&highlight=translation Found by putting "translation" into the search box...
N Napoleon_Ist Messages 187 Messages secret Messages secret Oct 3, 2008 #3 yes thank you. i used "Japanese translation" and got nothing. thanks!
Jay    Premium Messages 20,145 Australia Messages VIPERGTS01 Oct 3, 2008 #4 Napoleon_Ist i used "Japanese translation" and got nothing. Click to expand... I am not suprised https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=100652
Napoleon_Ist i used "Japanese translation" and got nothing. Click to expand... I am not suprised https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=100652
N Napoleon_Ist Messages 187 Messages secret Messages secret Oct 3, 2008 #5 haha. http://gifmania5.free.fr/smileys/repository/forum/Japanese.gif that's ok guys, by the way the setup translation i was searching for is about the latest "Network" options (i can read Japanese in the rest) which is later in the thread. here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3107122&postcount=250 that's ok and ごめんさい Last edited: Oct 3, 2008
haha. http://gifmania5.free.fr/smileys/repository/forum/Japanese.gif that's ok guys, by the way the setup translation i was searching for is about the latest "Network" options (i can read Japanese in the rest) which is later in the thread. here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3107122&postcount=250 that's ok and ごめんさい
D doggyollie Messages 70 Messages doggyollie Oct 3, 2008 #6 I think you meant ごめんなさい 
N Napoleon_Ist Messages 187 Messages secret Messages secret Oct 3, 2008 #7 すみません!! ^^
Hun200kmh Messages 7,198 Lisboa Messages FLAT_TWELVE Oct 3, 2008 #8 funny litle drawings you are making
BayConRong Messages 975 Seattle Messages BayConRong Oct 3, 2008 #9 heh heh, squiggles. 大苦惱